..

......

.......Why do all my very close best friends on here leave?.......

Someone who just left..... they weren't my best friend....... but they were a friend and I'm sad about it.....

But my other very close friends they left........ one left because of not wanting to cause harm....... I have no way to talk too them...... the other is barley on there account anymore their real best friend took it over........

Ya know my first ever best friend we don't talk anymore because we grew apart........ I miss him....... but we aren't best friends anymore......

My second one she....... I hurt her on accident...... I apologized...... she accepted it she ignored me...... I just missed her and she said I was too clingy and left........

You see my "best friends" they never opened up....... which makes since..... but I wanted them to, I wanted them to so badly...... but they didn't, one found her friend..... I don't really matter anymore for her..... and we even lived in the same state, but she doesn't need me..... the other left and she ignored me...... I'm afraid I lost her just like my best friend......

I only have Wattpad and TikTok and they have neither...... I can't talk to them...... they all leave...... so if I'm distant it's because I don't want to lose anyone else...... I can't have close friends and that is that