𝟎.𝟎𝟐

◟❀ 𝐊𝐈𝐎 𝐂𝐘𝐑. . .𝟎.𝟎𝟐

( ❝ jealous ❞ )y/n 🍄🦋🌱

( ❝ jealous ❞ )
y/n 🍄🦋🌱

𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐊𝐈𝐎 & the boys were about to go to the skate park. you were getting ready while everyone else was waiting for you. " y/n " josh yelled form down the stairs. " im almost ready " i yelled back. i had on ripped mom jeans, with kio's shirt. it was oversized and you had no bra underneath it.

i was debating if i should go downstairs. kio has a thing for an oversized tee without a bra. i walked downstairs and said " okay. let's go " i said. Kio looked me up and down. " what? " I acted clueless. " let's go " i said. i grabbed the keys off the coffee table.

" vinnie " i laughed as i fell. he helped me off the ground. " thanks " i said. he looked into my eyes and i got lost for a second before i got yanked away. " oh my fucking god. id like to keep my arms " i said to a very angry kio. " shut the fuck up " he said.

we got in the car. actually kio got in the car. i was violently shoved by kio. " are you okay? you seem off " i pointed out the obvious. " how can you be so fucking stupid " kio yelled at me. " what do you mean " i asked clueless on what was going on. " vinnie. you. god y/n your so fucking dumb " he said starting the car. " your jealous " i said. " no im not " kio mumbled. " kio we weren't doing anything. he just helped me up" I explained.

he didn't say anything he just sat there and drove. we got back to the house and as soon as we got in the house he said, " when i get up there you better be naked on the bed. " my eyes widened. angry sex was the best sex with kio.

i ran up the stairs. i took off my mom jeans and shirt. i also took off my thong. i jumped on the bed. i got on my phone and took a few pictures of me laying naked on my bed. " weirdo " i thought to myself. a few minutes after i was scrolling on tiktok.

kio then walked in. he took of his belt and sat down. " come here " he said in a harsh tone. i went over to him. he harshly bent me over his knee. " you gonna count all fifteen of these. if you don't we start over. got it?" i shook my head. i felt a stinging to my ass. " i need words " kio said. " yes daddy " i said. 

" were gonna skip the foreplay because im growing impatient " kio explained as he took off his clothes. he got in between my legs. he teased the tip at my entrance.

kio pushed himself into y/n. he began pounding harshly. " fuck kio, slow down " y/n said. kio grabbed her by her neck. Not rough enough to hurt her. " that's not my name baby girl " he said as he pounded harder. " daddy slow down " i moaned. " fuck why are you so tight " kio groaned. he roughly fucked y/n for another fifty minutes. little did they know that the boys walked in the house at that moment. 

ღ vinnie 🥀🍒🍓

me and the boys walked into the house. we heard y/n moaning. god that girl turned me on. but she's my bestfriends girlfriend. " dude kio's getting in that pussy " jordan said. everyone laughed. we all walked upstairs to the door. " omg im gonna cum " y/n moaned. We all tried to hold back our laughs. we all ran to my room. 

ღ y/n 🍄🦋🌱

as me and kio came down from our highs the room was filled with heavy breathing and pants. " not jealous huh? " i said. we both laughed and got dressed. kio had to carry me because I couldn't walk. we went to vinnie's room.

ღ jordan 🍯🌻🐝

a couple of minutes later y/n and kio came in & we had to. " omg daddy im gonna cum " troy yelled and we all laughed except for y/n. " haha very funny. your just mad because you don't have someone to call you daddy" y/n snapped.

𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 🌈🩹

my hands have been at work all day
ill do a few more stories then im done.
edited !