body image, BRYCE HALL

TW: mentions of ed's
slight profanity

backstory i have struggled with my body image for a while. you used to starve yourself & all you comments are bringing back some memories & bryce isn't having it. i was sitting in my room scanning through my comments of my recent tiktok.

USER, bae :)
➔ no you

USER, is it just me or is she getting fat...
➡ just you:)
USER, omfg the pig responded.
➡ yep.

USER, whale.
➡ that's not nice. i have struggled with an eating disorder since i was a kid. 
USER, not my problem.

USER, your ugly
➡ you're*
USER, no one likes you...

USER, no<3
➡ yes.

BRYCEHALL, baby put on clothes
➡ never

AVANIGREGG, boobiesss
➡ BiG bOoBs
AVANIGREGG, @anthonyreeves
ANTHONYREEVES, ....

don't let my replies fool you. i hated my body. but i wasn't gonna let them know that. bryce walked in. " hey " he said and kissed me. i got up and went to the bathroom. i looked in the mirror and poked my stomach. 

" what are you doing love " bryce said standing in the doorway. " am i fat " i asked. his facial expression changed. " no " he said coming behind me. he wrapped his arms around my waist. " you're perfect just the way you are " he whispered into my ear sending shivers down my body. 

" but everyone else thinks i'm fat " i said while turning around to look at him. " fuck everyone else y/n " bryce yelled. " honestly you're the most beautiful girl i have ever seen & if they don't see it they're obviously blind" he stated. i was crying. 

" i love you y/n & i don't want you to lose confidence in yourself because of some online 9 year old trolls " bryce said which caused me to laugh. " i love you too dummy " i said. this was our first time telling eachother that we loved eachother. he kissed me.

𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 🌈🩹

edited !
i also changed this from
nick a. to bryce
tell me if you see any mistakes