pansexual, JORDAN POWELL

i was on a very lovely picnic with my boyfriend, jordan. me & jordan haven't been on a date since the beginning of our relationship & that was a long time ago. jordan & i's relationship is based on the quality time with each other.

we usually just sit at home watching movies together & eating junk food. we do everything together. we don't lie & we don't keep secrets. so today was the day that i told jordan i was pansexual. i didn't know how he was gonna react & that's what scared me.

" what are you thinking of, love " he took a strawberry out of the container & ate it. " i have to tell you something that i have been keeping in for a while now " his expression changed. " oh lord, are you pregnant " he quietly asked.

" no, its not that j " i shifted so that i was closer to him. he took my hands into his. " i hope you can be supportive of me & im sorry for keeping this in " i looked him in the eyes. " of course, my love. im always supportive " he reassured me.

i took a deep breathe in. " recently, i have been expanding my taste " he quirked his eyebrow. " your taste? as in food wise " he asked. i shook my head. " in people, jordan. im pansexual " i waited for his response.

it took a little while but he finally answered me. " thats cool, im okay with that. i will support you every step of the way y/n " he kissed my forehead. " i love you, jordan " i beamed. " i love you too, love "

" now let's continue this picnic " he picked up a ham sandwich & took a bite. " you want some " he asked holding his sandwich up to me. i opened my mouth & he put the sandwich up to it. i could do this forever, this boy is my soulmate.

after the picnic we cleaned up & went back home.

𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 🌈🩹

this was requested
by ( lirajas445 )
i think this one is so cute!
coming out is so scary istg
i died whenever i did.