kicked out, STEVE HARRINGTON

requested!
warnings: yelling, swearing and thats all i think.
straight to the point

"and then we find you out drinking with your friends! we can't have that behavior in this house." your mom yelled at you. "well excuse me, if you think that im gonna sit around and do nothing while you two argue like you're siblings" i raised my voice at my parents. "god forbid you two be good parents for one fucking day!"

i tried to walk away but my mom grabbed my wrist. "don't walk away from me, maddy, im not done with this conversation." i yanked my wrist from her grip. "well i am." i started to walk up the stairs. "and while you're up there, get your shit, and get the fuck out!" my dad yelled from behind me.  

i turned around a look of shock on my face. "you're kicking me out? seriously." they nod, "maybe you'll learn your lesson." and then they walk away. tears threatened to spill out of my eyes, i stood there standing dumbfounded on the stairs. 

quickly wiping away the tears that had fallen, i went upstairs and got my suitcase from my closet. i put alot of my clothes in it and some stuff that i needed. i was in my plaid pajama pants that my boyfriend gave me and a big white tee, also steves. i laced up a pair of my converses and headed downstairs.

i planned on taking my car but couldn't find the keys anywhere. "where the fuck are my keys?" i whisper to myself. i hear a jingle of keys and turn around. my dad had them around his finger. "give me my keys." i tried getting them from him but he snatched his hand away. "you're gonna have to walk. i bought that car, it's mine." are. you. kidding.

"fuck you, both."

infamous last words to my parents before i left the house. of course it was raining, amazing. the walk to steves was crucial, i was sopping wet, i was crying, i was freezing cold, and my feet hurt. "so fucking amazing, just great, they couldn't have kicked me out when it was sunny." i mumbled to myself. 

i walked up steve's driveway, moving to his door, knocking before waiting for him to open the door. you heard him yell out, "hold on, i'll be right there!" you heard him coming to the door and you grabbed the handle of your suitcase. 

he opened the door and looked at you and then your suitcase. "you gonna stand there and look at me or you gonna leave me out in the cold." he came out of the house and grabbed my suitcase taking it inside, allowing me inside aswell. "sorry, i was just confused. are you okay? you cold? im gonna get you clothes." steve closed the door and ran upstairs.

he came back down with a towel and some of his clothes. "you know i have some of my clothes here you know?" i said taking his towel and the clothes. "yeah, i know, you just look good in my clothes." he sat down and turned away from me as i took off my clothes. 

"you know, its nothing you haven't seen before. you dont have to look away." you said discarding your clothes into a pile and pulling steves shirt over your head. "yeah, i just want to be respectful." he was really the best boyfriend. "so, what happened, you know its like midnight right?" he says slowly turning around to see if i was dressed. i pulled his shorts up and pick up the towel, drying my hair. 

"my parents found out i started drinking, and they kicked me out." he got up and hugged me. "im sorry, baby." he kissed the top of my head. "you wanna go lay down?" he looked down at me. i shook my head, yes. "let me put my clothes in the washer, first." 

i took my clothes to the washer and threw them in. i started it and then walked back into the living room and held my hand out for steve. "let's go" i said and he intertwined our hands, taking me upstairs to his room. when we got to his room i jumped into his bed and wrapped myself in his blankets. "oh, it's so warm, please, come warm me up more." 

i opened my arms for him. he got in the bed laying on top of me. "see so much warmer!" i struggled to say. "now, get off, you're crushing me." i said pushing him off and laughing. he got under the blankets with me, he pulled me closer. we just laid there, in silence. "i love you, maddy." steve said, looking into my eyes. "i love you, steve." he kissed you and then pulled you closer. "goodnight, steve." i smiled at him. "goodnight, my love."