did you really, JORDAN POWELL

TW: mentions/actions of ab*se
usage of bad language

" you were literally all over her jordan " i yelled as tried to pack my things. " oh im sorry she had something on her & i tried to get it off " you rolled your eyes. " that's your excuse every fucking time. "

y/n turned around and yelled in jordan's face. " its not like that " his face went straight. " just like it wasn't like that last year when you cheated on me with her " y/n crossed her arms. jordan had enough of her shit.

jordan slapped her but instantly regretted it. y/n was trying to process what just happened. " y/n omg are you okay? im so sorry " he tried to grab the girl but she backed away as tears were spilling down her face.

jordan had known about her past relationship being really hard. seeing as though she was abused mentally & physically. she had a really hard time trusting people. when her & jordan began dating he made a promise.

" i can't really know until you promise " y/n sat on the bed laying with her boyfriend. she cuddled up with him. they looked into each others eyes. " i promise " he kissed her forehead. " i love you " the boy smiled at her.

" baby im so sorry " he sat on the end of the couples shared bed. looking down at the girl that sat in the corner of the room. he felt really bad knowing that he hurt her. " d-did you really just h-hit me " she picked at her fingers, still sobbing uncontrollably.

" i am so sorry & i know that sorry doesn't change the fact that i hit you. or the fact that i brought back the memories you wanted to forget & i am so very sorry. i got pissed off & forgot who i was talking to. please forgive me, my love "

the girl slowly got up wiping the tears off & got pulled into a hug. " i love you, i really do & im so sorry " he looked down at the girl & kissed her forehead. she buried her face in his chest, smelling his cologne.

" please don't ever do it again " she clung tighter to him. he thought of a way to make her laugh.

" don't act like you weren't turned on by it " the girl laughed & then pushed him off of herself. " thats so not funny " she falls back on the bed still laughing. he climbs beside her. " i love you, y/n " the girl faced him. " i love you too. "

𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 🌈🩹

requested by  -LUVJOSH
thank you i really needed
some ideas !!your other
request are in the process
of getting written

also if you're going through
anything feel free to rant to
me whether its on here or
on instagram
@_hannah.mcmillann

i spend most of my time on
instagram so if you need a
quicker response dm me on there