𝟎.𝟎𝟏

◟❀ 𝐊𝐈𝐎 𝐂𝐘𝐑. . .𝟎.𝟎𝟏

( ❝ open ❞ )y/n 🍄🦋🌱

( ❝ open ❞ )
y/n 🍄🦋🌱

𝐊𝐈𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 gone for five months on tour. i was very needy. i needed his cuddles, his smile, his comfort, and mostly i needed him. he was supposed to be coming home today but i couldn't wait. i grabbed my vibrator from my closet and I laid back down. I took off my shorts and opened my legs.

i turned on the vibrator. i slowly put the vibrator on my clit. i started to moan. there was nobody here so i could moan as loud as wanted to. i closed my eyes. i was enjoying myself for about 5 minutes. i felt that familiar knot in my stomach. 

" just couldn't wait huh? " i opened my eyes. " kio you're back " i said closing my legs very fast and turning off the vibrator. " i told you not to touch yourself " he said. he walked over to me. " im sorry i was just- " i couldn't finish my sentence. " i missed you " i said. 

he sat down on the bed with me and started to kiss me. we fell onto the bed. we were making out for awhile then i felt his hand go to my clit. he started to rub it. i moaned into the kiss. " dude the door is open " josh said. i quickly pulled away. 

kio got up. " nice ass by the way " josh said looking at me. i blushed. " fuck off josh that's my girlfriend " kio said shutting the door in josh's face. i laughed. he turned back to me. he plopped on the bed. " josh just ruined the mood " he said.

  i started to laugh. " what's so funny " kio said. " i have no pants on " i laugh yelled. he started to laugh. " im gonna go put my pants on " i said. i got up. kio slapped my ass. " ow you bitch " i yelled at kio. i went to the closet and i put on my white outfit. " let's go bitch " i said. he got up and we went to take pictures.

𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 🌈🩹

i shortened this story.
i just deleted the pictures
yall NEED to watch
chilling adventures of sabrina
its so good !!