aftercare, JORDAN POWELL

usage of the word vagina 😭
(i hate that word so much)

he carried me into the bath. it had lavender bubbles. he started stripping his clothes & got in behind me. " thank you " i tiredly said. he nodded & grabbed the soap & lathered it on the loofah.

he washed my body off starting with my chest making his way down to my vagina. i winced whenever he got there due to the pressure he was applying. " ill be gentle, babygirl " he softly washed down there off.

he set me down in bed. he covered me up & laid beside me. " i love you so much baby " he kissed my cheek. " i love you too. " he pulled me by my waist and snuggled into me. he peppered kisses on my face.

" postmates " he asked. i nodded. this is how he took care of me after sex. he would get me clean, tell me how much he loved me & fed me food while watching our favorite disney movie. i looked over at his phone to see him ordering chick-fil-a; chick-fil-a is my comfort food. he put his phone down & put on the princess & the frog.

we sat our shared bed sharing our waffle fries while watching tv. " would you kiss me if i was a frog " he looked at me. i smiled & set the fries down. " of course i would " he smiled & kissed me. " you know that i love you right "

i shook my head and cuddled closer filling the gap between us. " i love you too, j " i laid my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat slowly falling asleep.

𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 🌈🩹

omg its been so long !!
i missed you guys.
so much has been happening
i went back to school.

someone stole the mirror
out of the girls bathroom
because for the devious licks
trend 🙄

vote, comment, and share some ideas !