𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐢'𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 |

Cassie's POV

I exit the bathroom with a white fluffy towel wrapped around me and Rafe looks up from his phone, smirking when he sees me.

"Don't even think about it, Cameron" I warn him and he pouts adorably.

I quickly change into a pair of running shorts and a tank top I'm sure belongs to JJ. I then enter my bedroom again, flopping onto the bed next to Rafe.

"When does Sarah get here?" He asks me, reaching out to play with my hair.

"Soon, but before you leave we need to have a conversation" I answer, rolling onto my stomach to look up at him.

"Shoot" He says, putting his phone down to give me his undivided attention.

"Since you're going to be staying here, I'm gonna set a few ground rules" I start and he nods "Rule one. No more Pogue bashing, physically or verbally"

He rolls his eyes but sighs, letting out an annoyed 'fine'.

"Rule two. Be nicer to your sisters" I grin and he scoffs so I warn him "Rafe"

"Okay, I'll try to be nicer" He huffs.

"Good boy" I coo, ruffling his hair and he swats my hand away.

"Rule three. If my parents or Kiara ask, you're staying in the guest room" I tell him sternly and he nods understandingly.

"Last but definitely not least, rule four. No more drugs, Rafe" I tell him "I can't have you around if you're gonna be high"

He sighs and reaches out, gently grabbing my hand in his.

"No more drugs. I promise, Cas" He assures me and I smile widely, reaching up to peck his cheek.

"You'll be home when I get back?" I ask hopefully and he grins, nodding.

He kisses my temple and grabs his phone, exiting the room. I hear the horn of Topper's car outside and I pray to every god out there that they don't do anything stupid tonight.

☁️☁️☁️

Amidst all the Kook/Pogue hate, girl fights, treasure hunting and parent drama, Sarah and I decided that a good old kegger was badly needed. While John B, JJ and Pope get the alcohol and Kiara spreads the news, Sarah and I get ready to party by having a little pre-party while getting dressed up.

Kiara was invited to our pre-party but declined due to the fact she can't stand Sarah.

Kiara and Sarah's long going feud is definitely difficult for me due to the fact I'm stuck in the middle. Kiara is my little sister and Sarah is my best friend, but at the end of the day, theyre both family to me and I love them to death.

Sarah enters my room with two glasses and a pitcher of home made cocktail in her hands.

"Ooh, what's that?" I ask curiously as I press play to a Spotify playlist we made a few years ago.

"It's a strawberry pineapple mojito" She grins, handing a glass to me.

She fills both glasses and settles the pitcher on my bedside table. I take a sip and my nose scrunches up at how strong she's made the cocktail.