𝐨𝐧𝐞 | 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 |

Cassie's POV

I hop out the taxi with a cheery smile on my face. The driver helps me get my luggage out the trunk and I thank him, paying him before he drives off. I grab my handbag and suitcase before strutting up to the front door of the fancy mansion I haven't seen in years. I ring the doorbell and straighten out my outfit which consists of black jean shorts, a baby blue crop top and baby blue high top chucks. The door is swung open and I'm met with my gorgeous younger sister.

"Cassie!" She squeals, throwing her arms around me.

"Hello to you too" I laugh, hugging her tightly.

"I've missed you" She mumbles into my shoulder.

"I missed you too, Kie" I sigh, rubbing her back.

We pull apart and she ushers me inside.

"You can start unpacking. Dad's at the Wreck until later and my mom is with some friends. The boys will be here soon and we're going to the beach if you wanna come with?" Kiara explains.

"That sounds great, Kie. Let me get changed and unpacked" I tell her and she grins happily, skipping into the kitchen.

I drag my suitcase up the stairs and down the long hallway. I reach my old room and smile when I see my name still engraved into the wood. I turn the doorknob and open it to reveal everything is exactly how I left it. The walls are a pale yellow, my curtains are cotton white as are my bed covers, my bedside tables and dressing table are wooden which makes the room feel more homey, the pillows and blanket on my bed are yellow and the door to my closet is painted white. I drop my bag on my bed and walk over to my glass doors that lead onto the small balcony. The cool wind blows through my dark curls and I grin happily, leaning on the railing. I soak up the feeling of pure happiness before heading back inside to unpack.

After an hour or so of unpacking and dancing around the room to music, I stand in front of my full length mirror and smooth out the yellow jumpsuit I'm wearing over my white bikini.

 I hear the front door slam and I grin, slipping my white wedges on before heading down the hall. I reach the top of the stairs and I see the Pogues at the bottom talking to Kiara.

"Look what the cat dragged in" I speak up and they all look at me in surprise.

"Cassie?!" The boys shriek in unison as I skip down the stairs.

"Hello, boys" I grin.

Their confused faces morph into wide smiles and JJ is the first to crush me in a hug. I hug John B and Pope before taking a step back.