𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 |

Cassie's POV

"Cassie, talk to me. I know you're not okay, you haven't been since you got here" Sarah frowns, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Sar. I'm actually working through something right now and it's been a lot" I admit.

"You can tell me anything. I am here for you" She tells me and I smile.

"I know, and thank you for that. I really want to tell my sister first because lying to her has been eating me alive" I explain.

"I totally understand" She nods with a smile on her beautiful face.

"I had both my first kisses in here" I state, looking around the small space with a smile as I change the subject.

"Oh, I remember" She giggles.

"Who'd have guessed i'd bag not one, but two Cameron siblings" I joke with a laugh and she groans, hitting me with a pillow.

"You were my first and last girl kiss" She tells me.

"If I said same I'd be lying" I reply and she laughs.

"You're my favourite tho" I add and a blush covers her freckled cheeks.

"I wonder what your ex-girlfriends would say to that?" Sarah jokes and I roll my eyes with a smile.

"Hey, you were the reason for like three of my breakups" I joke back.

"Oh, my God. I remember those break ups. Fuckboy Finn who thought we were dating behind his back even though he was actually dating Nora behind yours. Crazy Callie who swore we slept together and keyed the word 'bitch' into my bike. And then Rude Rachel who threw her drink in my face at a party because you drunkenly told her if me and her were hanging off a cliff, you'd save me first" Sarah speaks and we both burst into a fit of giggles.

"Why must you date psychos?" She asks as we both sober up.

"Truthfully? It turns me on" I admit and she gags.

The hatch opens up and the brunette hair of Johnathan Booker Routledge pops up, scaring Sarah and I to death as we both let out screams.

"Johnathan!" I shriek, throwing the giraffe at him.

It bounces off his head and he gives me a look that screams 'really?'.

"A pink giraffe? Really, Cassandra?" He scoffs and I glare at him.

"What are you doing here, John B?" Sarah snaps, holding her heart as she steadies her breathing.

"Wheezie said Cassie would be here" John B replies before looking at me "Accompany me on an adventure, Cassandra?"

I look at the cheeky grin on his face and my frown melts into a small smile.

"A Johnathan and Cassandra adventure or a Pouge and Cassandra adventure?" I ask curiously, wondering if this is going to be the usual hanging out with John B at the chateau or treasure hunting with the Pogues.