𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐞𝐰 |

Cassie's POV

I'm woken up to the sunlight streaming in from the window and hitting my face. I try to move but I'm quickly reminded I'm not alone when I hear a deep groan right next to my ear. Rafe's arm is wrapped around me tightly, his fingers intertwined with mine and his face is nuzzled into the crook of my neck while his legs are tangled with my own. I hear Rafe's door open and my eyes widen, hoping to god that is not Ward or Rose.

"Cassie, what the hell is this?" I hear Sarah whisper yell, amusement clear on her face as she rounds the bed to face me.

"Save me" I whisper back pleadingly.

She rolls her eyes and pulls the covers down a little, her eyes widening when she sees our intertwined fingers. I hear her audibly awe and I roll my eyes as she slowly peels Rafe off me. Once I am free, I quickly stand up and push Sarah towards the door. She turns the corner and I hear shuffling behind me as I reach the door.

"Leaving so soon?" I hear a husky voice ask and my heart skips a beat at being caught.

Sarah salutes me and walks into her room, leaving me with Rafe. I turn and casually lean on the doorframe, pasting on a cocky grin. My facade slightly wavers when I see him laying on his side with his head propped up on his hand, his dirty blonde hair all messy and his blue eyes shining with mischief.

"Why? Do you wanna cuddle some more?" I ask, trying to embarrass him.

"Maybe I do" He smirks and my smile is wiped clean off my face.

He laughs at my awe stricken expression and I roll my eyes, walking away.

"Don't miss me too much, Cas!" He hollers.

"Screw you, Rafe!" I retort and he continues laughing.

I storm into Sarah's room and she crosses her arms, waiting for an explanation. I close the door behind me and hop onto the bed next to the blonde.

"The power cut out last night and I got really scared. I tried to wake you up but you ignored me and Wheezie told me to ask Rafe because she wasn't in the mood to comfort me" I explain.

"So you actually went to Rafe?" Sarah laughs.

"Yeah" I mumble sheepishly.

"When is the wedding? Can I be your maid of honour?" Sarah asks smugly and I groan, pushing her shoulder.

"Me and Rafe? That's never gonna happen" I scoff.

"You're gonna have gorgeous babies" My best friend continues to tease me.

"First of all, ew. Second of all, ew" I gag, flopping back onto the bed.

"Wanna come save the baby mice with me?" The blonde asks me, her face right above mine.

"Get me clothes. We have mice to save" I demand and she claps her hands excitedly, running over to her closet.

She throws a pair of red checkered shorts at me and a matching crop top that ties at the front. I grab the clothes from the bed and head to the bathroom to get changed.