𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 | 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭 |

Cassie's POV

I'm woken up to someone shaking my shoulder and I gasp, jumping up. A girly scream makes me snap my head to the side to see Sarah holding her hand on her chest as she takes deep breaths.

"You scared the shit out of me!" She shrieks.

"You scared me first!" I argue.

She rolls her eyes and I turn my head to see Kiara is gone.

must be with the Pogues

"Why are you in your sister's room and not your own?" Sarah asks in confusion as I pull myself out of bed.

"We were talking and I must have fallen asleep" I shrug, exiting Kiara's room and Sarah follows, closing the door behind her.

"I take it from your glowing post cry sesh skin it was a long and depressing talk" Sarah comments as we reach my room.

"Yeah, you could say that again" I mumble.

"Was it the thing you wanted to tell her?" Sarah asks curiously, following me into the bathroom.

"Mmhm" I hum, stripping from my pyjamas.

I hop in the shower and Sarah puts down the toilet lid, sitting on it.

"You feel better now?" My best friend asks hopefully.

"Yes, definitely. I feel like a weight's been taken off my shoulders" I answer positively, messaging shampoo into my hair.

"That's great! I'm glad to hear it" She replies cheerily and I laugh.

"So, what's this stupid thing we're going to again?" I ask.

"It's a clean up on the beach because of the mess the storm made" Sarah explains.

"Oh, that's actually kinda nice" I comment and she giggles.

"Topper is waiting outside but it doesn't start for a little while so don't rush yourself" She tells me.

"Okie dokie" I chirp.

We chat a little more about nonsense and I finish showering before getting out, wrapping a towel around me. Sarah offers to blow dry my hair and I let her, applying a little makeup. Once we're done in the bathroom, I head to the closet and Sarah plops herself onto my bed. I slip on a white bikini that ties into bows at the sides of the bottoms and has a sunflower pattern over it. I then grab a black handbag putting in a pair of blue ripped denim shorts, an outfit for the party tonight and some other essentials like sunscreen, lipgloss, perfume, etc. After sliding on a pair of white flip flops, I head into my room and Sarah hands me my sunglasses which I put on top of my head.

"Let's go, bitch" She whoops, holding out her hands to me and I laugh, pulling her up off my bed.

As we reach the foyer Anna exits the kitchen.

"Where you off to?" She asks curiously.

"The big beach clean up, remember?" I remind her.