How The Fuck!?

Well hello, mates didn't expect this one posted on the same day huh? Well, I got bored and decided to make this short so yeah that's all, and enjoy another Red(Y/N) shorts again!

The Meme Of The Day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N POV

He was just in the park sitting on a bench alone just relaxing from all the stress every day has been causing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red/(Y/N) POV

Red/(Y/N): Ahh~ What a wonderful day today...

He said as he grabs his phone from his pockets and played around with it as he was just eating ice cream.

Pearl and Marina, we're just in a bush spying on their beloved Red being stalkers or spies on him.

Pearl: Look at him, he's so cute~! *she said while using the binoculars while blushing*

Marina: Yeah, but why r we spying on him again? *she asks Pearl nicely*

Pearl then stop at what she was doing to talk to her.

Pearl: Umm... why not?

She then goes back to wearing the binoculars and spies on him.

Pearl: And he's so handsome too~! *she was now blushing madly*

Marina: Ugh, fine, he does look handsome... *she said as a light blush was visible on her face*

???: Yeah, and those muscles too...

Pearl&Marina: Yeah... Wait what!?

They then looked at this mysterious figure who was talking to them and it was actually Red? How the fuck?

Marina: But u were there! *she points at the bench*

Pearl: How did u do that!?

Red: hehe... A magician never reveals a secret! *he smirked*

Marina/Pearl: Alrighty then...?

Red: You two... Uhh... Want to hang out with me and shit?

Marina/Pearl: YES! *they excitedly said*

Red: Bruh...

Marina: I mean... Sure...

Pearl: If it's ok with you, yo...

Red: Ok, let's go then!

He then grabs their hands as they both blush madly and smiled while he leads them to have fun and relax with him in the park.

The End...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's done, hope you enjoy that one, and I'll see ya guys later! Peace!

-Setset19GM

355 Words
March 2, 2021
1:40 AM