The Bush Spies

Currently in the park of Inkopolis Square... Pearl and Marina, we're just in a bush spying on their beloved Red who was just eating his ice cream alone on a park bench looking around the scenery of this lovely day after Red's revival with him breathing in this world again... Doing normal stuff.

Marina: Oh Look at him, he's so cute... *she said while using the binoculars*

As she watches him she was blushing the hell out of herself with Pearl a bit confused on why she was "dragged" here with Marina in a bush just to spy on him as their simp fans would.

Pearl: Yeah, but why are we spying on him again? she asks Pearl

Marina then stop at what she was doing to reply to her best friend's wording with her about the current creeping they are doing.

Marina: Umm why not? We spied on him back at the mansion so why not here? *she asked her*

She said as she goes back to using the binoculars to spy on him.

Marina: Oooh so handsome too! *she was now blushing from her sight*

As she giggles, Red was currently raging from his ice cream dropping on the floor with citizens a bit weirded out by him and just continued to walk away from our protagonist.

Pearl: Ugh, fine, he does look handsome...

She sighed before thinking of something to say, and eventually...

Pearl: Well, to be honest, he is also a nice guy you know? *slowly looks away with a faint blush*

As she said those words, Marina stops looking at him for a while just to look at her to reply.

Marina: Yeah, he sacrificed his life for us before, so we owe our lives to him. So we have to make sure he is happy as possible!

Pearl: Yeah! And we'll do what it takes then!

Marina then smiles before using her binoculars to peep on him again but... He wasn't there anymore, that fast without them hearing any foot movement nearby which confused her.

Marina: Huh? Where did he go? *she said looking left and right to see any signs of him leaving*

Pearl: What?

She also peeked through the bushes trying to make out what she was trying to find but alas, she only saw an empty bench with the ice cream on the floor.

Pearl: How did he leave so fast?

A mysterious voice then speaks behind them with a little chuckle as well while the two were still peeking out from the bush.

???: I don't know... But he IS handsome and muscular after all.

Pearl & Marina: Yeah... Wait, what!?

They shouted in unison as they then looked at this mysterious figure who was talking to them and it was... Red all along.

Pearl & Marina: EEEEKKKK!!!

Red: *he laughed so hard from this*

Pearl: How did you get here!?

Marina: A-And how did you find us as well!?

She stuttered as she speaks with Red wiping his tears out of his eyes as he calms down to reply to their questions.

Red: Well I heard screaming, squeaking, and rustling in that bush. So I thought it was a creep but it was just some two idols being creeps.

Pearl & Marina: Hey!

Red: Sooo... Why are YOU two here then?

He asked as he pulled out the Rock's eyebrows look at them with both of them started to get worried and started to stutter more and tries to make some excuses as well.

Red:

Pearl: Well we-

Pearl: Well we-

Marina: W-We umm...-

The End.

October 17, 2022
10:50 PM PHST