That Dirty Stash

A/N POV

In the mansion, Red was just finished reading some "books" he had in store for himself to entertain in times when he is off his tech and just want to read for fun... And for other reasons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red's POV

Red: Man, another book finished, might gonna get some new copies later too.

He stretched himself as he yawns and put the book under his bed because that's the only place he could hide it from unsuspecting visitors of his room.

Red: Next time, I should have some sort of secret compartment to hide these things, I might get caught lacking from reading these types of books.

He then wears his red and black hoodies as he fixed his hair a bit he grabs his phone and walks out of his room to head-on with his day.

...

All of a sudden, Angela of all people then walks to the same hallway as Red was not noticing he was already gone by now as she knocks on the door.

Angela: Hello Red! *she smiles brightly* Are you in there?

She then leans the other side of her face as she tried to hear something behind the door.

Angela: Hmm... Maybe if I.

She then opens the door to see... No one but his messy bed with his still turned on even though he wasn't there at all as much to Angela's dismay.

Angela: Reddo ain't here? That's a shame... Huh?

She then spotted a peculiar book just laying beside the bed as it seems to have been falling off by a stack of books under it.

Angela: Look at this mess, Red needs to be a bit more responsible for once.

She picks up the book she saw.

Angela: What is this? Hmm... "My Personal Desires Volume 2"?

The book just looks as normal on the cover nothing storage about it, but as she looks at the cover she then spots an "18+" symbol on the top left corner of the book.

Angela: Hmm? Hopefully... Red doesn't mind if I look at it. Hehe.

As she opens the book she then reads and reads more about it as she gets into some chapters while blushing by some images that showed up in the book and her innocent mind.

Angela: W-W-What is this? O-Oh my!

With her skipping some pages she then sees more explicit imagery of the book with the two main characters or couple engaging in sexual activities with some censored and. some are don't with Angela's blush intensified.

Angela: W-What are they doing!? In the positions, they are in...

She then drops the boom from he hand as she keeps her red blushed and flushed face breathing heavily from what she had witnessed in that not-so-family-friendly book.

Hearing this, someone rushed towards the room she was in as Sophia checks upon Angela to see if she was ok.

Sophia: Angela! What's with the screaming!?

While blushing she was covering her face with her hand as she slowly points at the book she read earlier.

Sophia: What's with this? *she then grabs it*

As she keeps reading it she then sees the images as she begins to blush too.

Sophia: What in the Stay Fresh hell is this!? Where did you get this Angela!?

Angela: U-Under the bed...

Sophia: *she then looks under the bed* Oh ny Cod...

She then spots lots more of the same genre of books under his bed as she begins to imagine what he was doing alone with those books as she begins to blush more as she slaps herself back to reality.

Sophia:...

Out of the blue... Red's head perks up from the door as he was back for some reason so early.

Red: Hey, I left something and-

He then noticed their expressions, with Angela being too flustered on the bed about what she has seen and Sophia being dead-ass silent.

Red: Ya'll ok?

Sophia: I'm... gonna kill you...!!!

She then begins to charge at the full speed with her blushing face still on while holding a book as Red begins to run as fast as fuck.

Red: WHAT DID I DO!?

Sophia: DONT BE DUMB WITH ME RED! YOU SICK PERVERT! READING "HENTAI" BOOKS LIKE THAT! *she showed the explicit imagery of the book* AND I EVEN SAW OTHER BOOKS AS WELL!

Red: OH SHIT!

Realizing this, he is in deep fuck as he begins to sprint faster from the raging squid about to hang him when she catches him.

Red: LETS TALK ABOUT IT-

Sophia: NO! *she cuts him off* I'LL KILL YOU!

The chase continued for hours...

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

789 Words
January 17, 2022
3:52 AM