Prostate Exam

A/N POV

It was daytime in the mansion with Red just chilling on the couch watching some TV along with his new maiden android, Sylvia.

============

Sylvia POV

She then starts to speak.

Sylvia: Master, your monthly prostate exam will start now.

Red: Oh okay?

He paused whatever he was watching

Red: I am feeling kinda itchy down here so should we go to a doctor or-

Sylvia: Master, I don't think you understand. I'm the one giving you a prostate exam this time.

Red: Ayo, Say what!? Fuck no!

He then backs away from her to a corner.

Red: Stay the fuck away from me man!

Sylvia; Master, don't make this too difficult. It will be over as soon as you know it.

Red: Sylvia let's talk about this! Don't do me like this! *He keeps shaking his head no*

Sylvia slowly gets closer to him in a menacing matter.

Red: Not my dick fam! Don't touch my dick!

It slowly fades into black as Sylvia's shadow takes over the scene with a very frightened Red.

============

Red POV

Later, Sylvia was sitting on the couch reading a book after what just happened.

Sylvia: Well that wasn't too bad, ain't it Master? *She said nonchalantly*

Red was currently shaking in the corner mumbling to himself about what he just experienced.

Red: It was too bad! For me!

Sylvia: Master, stop being overdramatic.

Red: I felt violated...

Sylvia: No you didn't.

Red: I'm a whore... A slutty good-for-nothing whore...

He said trying to rip his tentacle hair off as he keeps on talking to himself in a very weird manner.

Sylvia *sigh* This is gonna be hard to manage from now on.

The End.

============

294 Words
September 3, 2022
4:56 AM EST