Part 10

Heyo~ Ma readers!
I don't know what to write here so imma write random things:
A relationship without trust is like an iPhone without service, and what do you do on an iPhone without service? You play games- Zendaya

Hope ya doing great and enjoy this book. :)

Loki P.O.V

I stroked Mia's back and it felt so soft. It remained me of a time...no. Not the right time to be sentimental. Something bad is coming and if I don't get out then, well, the world might end. It's not that I care about anyone that lives in it, it just seems like the right thing to do. And, all that pain I went through would've gone to waste - I thought trying to ignore the fact that I nearly lost my way of living life. (A/N That basically means that he nearly turned soft by the way he thinks and not as mean, I guess.)

Whilst I was in the middle of thinking about an escape, Stark barged into the room- quite rudely might I add-, "Dinner's ready! Oh, and by the way, you don't have to sit with us if you don't want to. That's was an order by Clint. Well, he said that you didn't deserve to come, but then Thor threatened him yada yada... so if you sit with us I'm fine with it." he shrugged but there was no way I was going to sit in the same room as 'Clint'.

Then Stark gave a quick nod and slammed the door shut- not noticing the small kitten in my lap. Guess no one around recalls her.

I didn't want to go but at the same time, I didn't like the idea of Thor forcing me to eat so I wouldn't starve to death. So, after a lot of debating, I sucked in all my pain and got up. Everything ached. I nearly doubled over from the pain but, I pressed my palm against the wall and held my balance. I ignored the screams of agony that tried to get recognition in me and focused on getting there and back here- without showing any signs of weaknesses and pain of course.

I walked towards the door and mustered up all my strength. I pulled the door open but when I tapped it, it opened automatically. I stared at it in confusion, and then looked behind me- for some reason I ceased to know. A familiar voice was, once again, heard, "Your welcome, Mr Loki."

Ah, so it was the work of the walls. I guess the walls could see my confusion so it replied, "My name is FRIDAY, sir. It stands for Female Replacement Intelligent Digital Assistant Youth. I'm an AI so I'm not a human being. Hope that helps." The wa- FRIDAY said, with a hint of humour. I nodded and thanked her- is it her or him...or does it prefer it. Well, I was getting carried away with the thoughts and poked my head into the hallway, acknowledging any signs of danger. Luckily, everyone was in the lounge, as Stark put it, well...I hoped they were there.

I strolled down the corridor, trying to ignore the aching feeling that was creeping up my back. I heard a meow and I froze. A small black splodge appeared in the corner of my eye, later known as Mia. I sighed, put it together Loki! What happened to the other one, the powerful one, the one that leads an army of Chitaru to war against these foolish mortals. One part of my mind internally shouted at me.

I shook my head and realised that I was quite lost. Pathetic. Looking left and then right, when I arrived at a T junction- don't ask me how I know this sort of stuff-, I stepped forward and lifted my head to look at the ceiling, hoping for an answer.

"Make a left, sir. That way you should reach the lounge," there was the voice again. FRIDAY, I think.

Noting the answer to my confusion, I turned left and walked down this corridor. Soon, I reached the 'lounge' and all the lights in the room were turned off. The TV that Stark made was glowing with random monsters screaming in rage whilst the Avengers were sitting there watching in interest.

How on Earth are these heroes gonna defeat him?

I shook my head, knowing that it depends on me to distract him with all the rest of...me. I decided to ignore the fact that a war is coming up soon and try getting back to my chamber, in one piece.

There was a table at the corner of the room with a bag and a drink, weird Midgardian food. I silently crept towards the table, picked up the food and left the lounge with people that could kill me in one move.

You need to fix yourself, runt. Your pathetic, there's no reason for you to live. A cold voice echoed in my head- making me drop the food and running out- trying to get the voice out of my head. It repeated it again and again. I took turns in different ways aiming to get to my chamber.

Mia P.O.V (A/N I know I haven't done a lot of different P.O.Vs so I'm sorry but other ones are hopefully gonna arrive.)

I strolled around the tower with Loki, when we got to the lounge. This was the place where Tony is seen when he isn't in the lab. He mostly only comes to get some coffee or watch a movie with the others.

Loki walked to the table at the end of the room and grabbed a bag. Hmmm, they must have ordered today, guess they had enough of Tony's cooking. Don't get me it's not that he's bad at it, he just is. And that's coming from an experienced cat here- yeah, it was the worst experience.

Loki came back but then stopped and dropped the food. I grabbed them both before it hit the ground then placed them gently on the ground.

After that unexpected scene, I looked around for Loki but couldn't find him anywhere. Oh well. I walked up to the sofas and leapt onto the armrest. Then from there, I tried to find Tasha.

There!

I jumped onto her lap and curled up into a ball.

Natasha P.O.V

Something pounced on me. Looking down, I saw a small kitten sleeping on my lap. I stroked its back and then Clint looked at me from the side, "Is that Mia?" He asked. It was as if he didn't want to believe it, "Yeah, it is." I nodded and whispered- trying not to get any attention from the rest. Clint turned his gaze towards the corridor and then back to the screen.

Something is bothering him and I'm going to find out what it is.

Sorry for taking so long but it's bc of home learning and covid. I also don't get a lot of spare time.

I'm so sorry 😔
Forgive me plz!😭
Bye-bye☺️

-Storytime