Part 11

Who agrees☝️
Ha well, I do and...yeah I may need help, heh. 😅
BEFORE READING THIS I NEED TO REMIND YOU THERE IS NO AND I MEAN NO LOKI X NATASHA Friendly reminder 😊
Triggers may be triggered
Anyways... Read on :)

Natasha P.O.V

I got up and picked Mia as I dusted off the fur on my lap, "I need to get something," I said- like it was nothing important. I slipped through the door- the noises of 'yeah' and 'k' from the avengers, melting into the background, as I got further away from the room. I moved swiftly down the hallways- putting Mia on my shoulder so I didn't worry about her falling and anyway, Mia had a surprisingly good grip for a kitten.

I passed my bedroom door and turned the corner and walked by a few more doors. Then I got to the guest's bedroom, well, for now, it was the 'prisoners' room as Tony and Clint put it. It opened with no noise and I stepped in making sure the door closed behind me. The room was empty with the quiet rain, that tapped onto the window here and then. The window was on the opposite side of the door- yeah, it was like a full wall window where you could see the New York City lights glowing beautifully. It was dark outside.

I let that thought fade and put Mia gently on the floor and she patted her feet on the ground before walking into the bathroom, huh. I ignored the kitten and a thought crossed my mind: Where's Loki?
Wait, isn't the only place that he's allowed to be, is his bedroom?

I thought that jumping to conclusions was not the best idea so I calmed the fudge down and walked over to the bathroom. I knocked on the door- once and then again- before opening it to see something I really didn't think I would ever see...

(THERE IS NONE AND I MEAN NONE LOKI X NATASHA) friendly reminder😁

Loki was huddled in a corner, crying, covered in wounds and open scars. Blood was pooling around him and he was obviously losing too much. My mind raced back and forth, was I supposed to help him or get Bruce, or was it just a facade- an illusion.

Mia patted Loki's foot and meowed quietly, as if she was concerned. So, this isn't one of his illusions or else it would have disappeared or the paw would go through. Before Loki arrived to stay here, Thor told us all about the way he can make all sorts of illusions and wacky things with his magic but, me being me, obviously found out before.

I turned to get Bruce but before I got out of the room, "No, don't...don't go. Do not get *cough* anyone, " Loki managed to say between sobs and coughs. I weighed my options:

If I get Bruce he'd probably be helpful but then at the same time it would cause a fuss and the rest would get curious as to why he was like that- also meaning another interrogation- which wouldn't be much help right now.

On the other hand, if I helped him, I could get answers, there'd be no fussing around and no more interrogations.

There, it's settled: I'm going to help him and he'd better answer all my questions.

I grabbed a few things of a shelf and then crouched next to Loki, also noticing the blood around him. First things first, I had to calm him down so I can ask him questions.

"Hey, Loki. Can you hear me? Breathe, Loki," I said a few things using the calming technique, that I would use while trying to calm Clint the heck down after he got his nightmares. I grabbed his shoulders and then they stopped moving- oh no. He's having a flashback, but what about?

Well, I guess I might find out later.

He looked up with wide eyes and then stopped breathing. Urgh, such a terrible time too. I decided that whining about this was a terrible idea so I did something, "Loki, hey can you hear me?" He nodded but then quickly shook his head, this is bad...