Part 3

Thx for reading
Enjoy!

Kitten P.O.V

What should I do?

I decided to go there and help him. I approached him and dabbed my paws on the tears, then he slowly opened his eyes.

But as soon as he did that, he sat up and backed away from me. Huh. Never seen that reaction before but I guess there's a first time for everything. I walked closer to him; all that did was make him back up more.

Loki P.O.V

I felt something soft on my face, drying my tears. Carefully, I opened my eyes and saw something black and white. I backed up and sat away from it to see clearly. That action only caused more pain and all I saw was an animal that had ears and whiskers.

It had black fur with some white near the nose, paws and the end of its tail. What kind of animal is this? Did the so-called Avengers get this so it would harm me? It walked closer and I pressed my back against the wall. Then the female voice came in again, "This is a kitten, Mr Loki. It is the younger version of a cat. Kittens don't harm unless it senses danger or you are harmful to the cat. The kitten's name is Mia."

It started to walk to me. Scared, I hugged my knees but the pain just rose above agony. I screamed but it could only be heard as a whimper. Tears pricked my eyes and my senses increased. The blood and venom were not helping and I heard a soft meow. I thought this was the end, I could die at the hands of a Midgardian animal.

My eyes filled with tears and I couldn't hold it any more. It flowed down my face, my shoulders shook. I placed my head on my knees and let all my pain out. I thought that if this was the end, then why not finish it by drowning in my worries and troubles.

Then I felt something near my feet. Looking down, I saw the Midgardian animal snuggling next to me but when I lifted my head, it pounced onto my knee. I paled.

Instead of an attack or an act that could slay me, it just rested its head on my shoulder and closed its bright green eyes (don't ask why that colour, it was the only one I could think of after reading Miraculous).
I still stayed frozen in spot, in case it changed its mind and decided to kill me.

After a few minutes, I grabbed the 'cat' from its waist and held it away from me, in the air. But at that moment, Thor walked into the room, "Loki! Don't harm the Midgardians' animal."

Mia P.O.V

Loki- what FRIDAY said- grabbed me and kept me in the air, away from him. He looked at me but then my ears jerked upwards by the sound of heavy footsteps, Thor.

Thor rarely visited and the times he did he was freaking loud! Like, when he walks around the tower or talking to/greeting someone. I hate those times since that's the time when I get the least of sleep. I can't sleep during the day because of his booming voice and when it's night time, he snores loudly. Seriously, a cat needs its beauty sleep!

"Loki! Don't harm the Midgardians' animal."
Then I felt ruff hands snatch me of the warmth of Loki and dropped me on the ground.
Puh-lease, Thor's the one hurting me.

Hope ya like! Plz, don gets angry at me, Ik it is short but bare wi' me! 😊

Footnote: drinking snake's venom isn't harmful bc it needs to go into ur veins to harm u but if u swallow it, it goes straight to ur stomach acid. 😉