Chapter three

*blood*
*PTSD*

Narrator POV

"Hello boys, how can I help you on this fine day? " Ph1l asks cheerfully.

"Where's Tommy? " Fundy asks sternly.

"No hellos for dear old Ph1lza? "

"Where. Is. Tommy. " He repeats. "His guards are gone, so we are here to take him to his execution. With or without force, that's your choice. "

"Execution!? " Ph1l sputters. "You have no right. "

Fundy nods his head towards the house, Tubbo and Ranboo go in.

"We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. " They all take out their diamond axes.

"Got him! " Ranboo shouts.

He takes the invisible Tommy outside. "He was hiding in a box. "

"Where is he, I don't see him? " Fundy asks.

Tubbo takes out a bucket and milks the cow in Techno's basement. He forces Tommy to drink it, looking away to avoid seeing Tommy's face. Tommy appear, still wearing Techno's cape.

"Leave him be. " Ph1l says, taking out his axe.

"I don't think you want to do that. " Quackity says and grabs Tommy and puts his axe to his neck. "Unless you want his execution to come early. Seeing two of your sons die, how horrible. "

Ph1l puts away his axe, and Quackity shoves Tommy back to Tubbo and Ranboo.

"Now we will be going, good day to you. Fundy says. " Come on gentlemen. "

Tommy tries pulling away. "No! NO! NONONONO! " Tommy tears up. "No! I can't die! I only have one life left. "

"We know. " Fundy says and punches him in the stomach. Tommy goes limp in Tubbo and Ranboo's grip.

A single arrow pierces Ranboo's back, goes right through him and lands in the snow, covered in blood. He falls to his knees and clutches his chest.

Tubbo, who still has a tight grip on Tommy, looks back and sees Dream standing on the roof holding a netherite axe, and Technoblade reloading his crossbow.