Chapter Nine (Rewritten)

"Do it, kill the monster who destroyed your soul." Dream says.

Tommy steadys his hands on the crossbow and watches Tubbo, his best friend, the one who stuck with him for so long. He also exiled him, never visited, who only cares about himself at this moment and he dared to call me selfish.

Tommy holds his finger over the trigger, but then releases, and lowers his weapon. "Get out of here."

"What?" Dream says in shock as Tubbo scurries away.

Tommy turns around to look at him, his face calm. "He may have fucked me over, but he doesn't deserve to die, but he sure can get out of my face."

Tommy pushes past Dream to Phil, "Are we done here?" Tommy asks.

"Yeah, we are."

"Can we head home?"

Phil puts his arm around Tommy's and they head down. "Of course we can son."

Dream stands there with his eyebrows furrowed. He feels a hand be placed on his shoulder. Dream turns his head to see Technoblade.

"We can't always get what we want, Tommy did his best and what he thought was best, you can't blame him for that." Techno says then follows his family.

Dream wipes the anger off and shrugs. Then follows them back to Techno and Phil's house.

End

Author's Notes:

-Didn't expect this, been nearly a year and I thought, why not rewrite the ending of one of my most popular books.

-I hope this is the ending you cretins wanted.