"No, this cant be right"

A/N: OMFG 90K READS??? i love ya'll 😭😭❤️, also, i've finally decided that i'll do frequent updates with slightly small chapters. If you guys don't like that, then tell me and i'll change it! And, i might write sum specific for the next chapter that SO many people have asked me for🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️(19/01/2021, changed some spelling errors)

Harry's POV:

This can't possibly be correct. I don't like Malfoy. What happened at the burrow was a mistake. I was out of my mind, I-I was vulnerable from whatever fucking type of attack that was and because i'm his 'mate' he comforted me! But then.. why did i smell him?! This is confusing and i don't like it. Merlin, i really hope that-

"Heeeey, Harry!" Theodore Nott somehow slid towards me with a slight limp, it was obvious his leg still hadn't healed "Arent you supposed to be in class?"

"Fuck off Theo, i'm going to the bathroom" I replied, not bothering to put up with his bullshit.

"Woah! Never knew this lil lion could roar yet" He smirked, obviously thinking he had just made a smooth line

"I didn't understand that, and please just let me go!" I hiss, "I'm in a hurry!"

"No" He said bluntly whilst grabbing my wrist, though he slightly winced when my skin came to contact with his bruised one

"Excuse me? Let go of me, Theo!" I snarled, i didn't want what happened those 2 weeks ago to happen again.

"Now why wou-" But he was cut short by someone punching him across the face,

that someone was Ron.

"Back off my best mate, Theo" He said in hushed voice and quickly turned around- tugging harry along with him and only stopping when they were in an empty classroom.

"Ron?? Why aren't you in potions??" Harry asked with his eyebrows raised

"Mate, you know Hermione and Pansy, it was obvious you weren't going to the bathroom just to take a piss or whatever so they had me follow you!"

"Wait why you-"

"Draco wasn't in the best mood" He replied and looked away awkwardly, "But he'll be here soon enough" He straightened up and looked away -avoiding Harry's gaze.

"Ron are you alright?" Harry asked, this was so unlike his best friend.

"I just-" He replied and let his shoulders drop, "I'm sorry, harry"

"What do you mean?" Harry replied, furrowing his eyebrows, "Ron you basically just rescued me-"

"Not that! I just..merlin.." He sighed, "I.. hated you for a period of time..and i kind of encouraged Theodore to try to flirt with you once.."

"What?! Ron- why??" He replied, what could have he done that made Ron hate him so much? Hell, was he aware what could've happened if Draco found out?

"I.. I didn't like how you were gay, ok? I-I was really against it,actually." His best friend looked up and a slight smile appeared on his face "But then 'Mione snapped me out of it, and i realised, there's nothing wrong with you liking guys.. or girls liking girls.. or people liking both!"

Harry didn't know what to say, so he just looked at him and gave him a comforting pat on the back, "It's fine, and thank you for telling me i guess?"

He laughed, "Yeah, anyways, Malfoy should be here soon- good luck!" He gave him an over-exaggerated wink and held up finger guns before he left

"Good luck?" Harry mumbled, "What-"

but before he could reply, the door swung open

revealing a Draco with eyes full of lust and rage