"Thanks bro!"

•Dudley's POV: Time: Next Morning•

I woke up and felt super fresh! Or, I felt like that until waves of worries washed over me as I remembered last night; stupid dad! I'll never understand why he or mum want to be so cruel!

Quickly, I threw on a white t-shirt with knee-length black shorts, rushed to the kitchen, grabbed as much food as my hands could handle and sprinted to Harry's cupboard. There, I found my poor cousin crying his eye balls out on the tiny floor with his Owl ( Hedwig I think he called it?) looking at him with a look of sadness in its big,round,eyes .

"Yo... Harry? I brought you some food if that helps?"...I think it was around 4 days ago that I accidentally walked in on him changing his shirt did I realise how skinny he was turning. I heard him sniffle as he got up and it nearly made me want to shed a tear as I finally grasped  the sight before me:
His eyes were red and puffy - probably from the crying- and he had black and blue bruises all the way from his jawline to his neck. The poor boy! I can't wait to help him pack his stuff for tomorrow so he could go back to that magic world of his!

"Thanks dud, I appreciate it." He whispered , man, why does he have to be so mistreated?
"No problem dude! Now, you eat while I search your room for whatever stuff you need in your trunk!" I said as I opened the door. I take a glance at Harry and indicate him to be quiet for a second.

"DAD! I'm going to beat Harry up for a bit!" I scream down the hall. Ughhhh... just that sentence fills me up with rage!

*Harry's POV*

I saw that Dudley practically told me to shut up so I held my breath as he yelled his usual excuse to hang with me down the hall. He always acted like a big brother to me and  damn was I great full! Once he firmly locked the door, he looked in every corner of my room for the things that I needed to put in my trunk while I ate the food he brought. Bloody hell, I wonder what I would do if it wasn't for him? My guess is I'd die... but either way without the people in my current life I would've died one way or an other. I sighed. Honestly... death did sound quite appealing during summer break. I mean.. think about it, no more beatings, no more yelling, no more getting bossed around and most importantly no more Uncle Vernon or Aunt Petunia!

I think Dudley noticed my sigh because once he finished packing up he put a hand on my shoulder "Ayo, hope you have fun in your school." He chuckled, "Try not to die again , alright?" I laughed and nodded "I'll try my best!" We shared a bro hug and he slowly undid the lock on my window.

"Think you can fit through there?" He gestured.
"Considering my size, yeah." I said excitedly- i couldn't wait to see my friends again! I just hope they're not mad at me for not writing to them... or for coming out to them

As gay.

A/N: yes it sucks but I'm working on the next chapter actually including drarry but I've got so much FREAKING HW! Honestly school sucks - even online :/

Love you all, bye butches 🥺✨❤️