"Why me?"

The next morning, Harry found himself laying on the tiny space of the floor his cupboard had- his muscles practically crying out loud. "Ugh..." He managed to croak out . Thankfully, as he picked himself up, he couldn't feel any broken bones. "Huh.. maybe he was feeling generous after all" He amused. Suddenly, a worried hoot from behind him caused him to jump; Hedwig! Quickly, he made himself over to the poor owl. "Oh Hedwig! You didn't watch that did you?!" He cried to his only current friend.

The pale Owl only looked at him in the eyes with awe and limply nibbled on one of his fingers , trying to indicate to him the only obvious answer.

Harry's eyes started to fill with threatening tears, she watched him get hurt but stayed quiet knowing it would spare him some kicks? Oh it was a true wonder how he had managed to get his hands on such an amazing animal friend! After a while of silently crying, he managed to whisper "thank you" and open her cage before he eventually broke down.

*Dudley's POV: Current time: 4:30am*

BANG! I awoke with a startle, I look over to my alarm clock and the time surely didn't make me 'appy! Considering my mother's loud snores, I was guessing that it was my dad downstairs. I shuddered as I realised he was obviously punishing Harry. I'll be honest, I'd never been a fan of him - ever since he first arrived at me mum's doorstep. Yet, when I secretly started to talk to 'em a bit more, I realised that he wasn't that bad - pretty decent if you ask me!  So genuinely I would try my best to not to be as cruel as me dad wanted me to be or get him in trouble on purpose.

Suddenly, I heard a  blood curling scream- oh poor Harry! I just wished Dad would leave him alone and not treat him the way he does! Hmm.. I might bring him some extra food this morning so he might recover quickly. Thankfully, I remember dad saying he was feeling generous so he wasn't going to leave any broken bones on him for sure! But for now- sleep awaited me!

*End of Dudley's POV*

A/N: Heyyyy... I wrote this other chapter on the same day because I felt like it was wrong to have only just ONE small starter chapter. Anyways, I know this sucks and I'll be trying to do better! Luv you all bitched bye 💓💓