"Cant catch me!"

A/N: NOT ME FORGETTING TO UPLOAD THIS CHAPTER JFEKENWKW 😭😭

Draco POV;

Harry blushed and looked away from the door, "I told you we shouldn't have!"

Draco rolled his eyes in response, "Whatever, it's not like they'll tell the whole school"

Harry looked back at him, "When are people going to know that you're a Veela though? Shouldn't the other students know?"

He shook his head, "Yes, they should, and most are starting to get suspicious of me anyways." He ran a hand through his hair, "But Snape said that Professor Mcgnagall and him already have a plan to tell everyone soon so i'm not going to worry"

The other boy eyed him wearily, "Why are they getting suspicious?"

"Oh, i don't know, it's not like i flew across the hall like a couple of weeks ago?" Draco replied sarcastically, "Plus there's also the fact that my beauty has been enhanced with the Veela Charm"

"As if you weren't handsome already" Harry muttered but quickly coughed to cover it up, "Can we go now? I'm in the mood to attempt to beat Ron at Wizard Chess"

"Good luck with that" He laughed,  he grabbed the other boy's hand and start walking towards the door before feeling Harry tug him backwards.

"Is it.. ok if we don't hold hands in the halls?" He asked with a hint of worry, "Not in a bad way, but i don't really want people to... see us, i guess."

Draco smiled at him, "Sure, but..."
Harry looked up, "What?"

"You have to race me to the great hall!" He said, his smile widening.
"What?!" Harry exclaimed back, "But i don't want to run-"
"Last one there has to buy the other chocolate frogs!"

And so they took off, Harry's worries of people staring at them completely gone, because why would you care if people judge you when you're happy?

A/N: BFKEKWKKDWK BYEEEE HAHA I FEEL SO EMBARRASSED FOR NOT REALISING I DIDNT PUBLISH THIS UHM
MIGHT GET AN SMALL OTHER CHAPTER LIKE THIS TOMORROW OR MAYBE TWO TO MAKE UP FOR IT

LOVE U BYEEEE ❤️❤️❤️