"Pet names"

A/N: I promise this book isn't dead, it's just my soul jsjs. Also, might make a Drarry One-Shot book tbh
Anddd sorry for small chapter, in writing the next one rn but I wanted to give you guys this in the mean while

That morning, Harry woke up feeling a little.. too comfortable.. what in the world was he laying on? Too soft for a bed... too hard for a sofa... what the hell? Is there something tugging at his hair- no, playing with his hair?? Honestly, it felt quite nice; but he needed to find out what it was! Hazily, he rubbed at his eyes and look up to find non other than a pair of grey orbs staring right back at him.

"Ah-! W-What?" He exclaimed, who.. what?!
"Morning sleepyhead! 'Bout time you woke up!" The voice replied, ok- who in this goddamn planet had such a soft voice?!
"Who.. are you?" He stumbled out the words- his sleepiness  still not leaving his head. The voice laughed and Harry was sure his heart did a triple cartwheel at the sound!
"It's me, scarhead, Draco!"

"WHAT?!?!" He screamed and stood up so fast that not even Usain Bolt could beat him ( only muggles or muggle-borns will understand ✨) "D-Draco??"
And that's when it all came flooding back to him:
Hermione.
His past.
Confusion.
Laughter.
The feeling of soft wings around him.

Everything.

"But...where is everyone?" I asked as I put on on my glasses "This.. isn't the common room!" I doesn't remember ever been carried out of the common room! Did I maybe sleep through it?

"Oh, I brought you to our room, my Veela got kinda annoyed when people kept staring at you in awe" He replied, his tone matter-of-fact.

"People did what?" Must today be so confusing??

"What? You're literally the Boy Who Lived who's never seen taking a break and all of a sudden you're found sleeping like an angel in the arms ( or wings technically!) of your once arch nemesis!" He blurted out, "Honestly, you are rather stupid sometimes"

"Hey! I'm not!" I reply defensively; I am FAR from stupid!

He chuckles, "Suuuure baby, in your dreams!"

HOLD UP
I didn't hear that correctly

"B-Baby? Did you just call me-" I couldn't help it, I started laughing

"Wha- Oh my Merlin- STOP LAUGHING" He exclaimed and stood up abruptly

"S-Sorry ferret!" I reply and wipe a tear from my eye

"Did you just say.. ferret? Oh fuck no!" He grabbed a mug that was placed on a table stand that I didn't even see and threw ( what I think was ) remaining water all over me

"Hey! You can't do that!" I huff and stand up "Not fair Dray!"

"Hm, I prefer Dray!" He exclaims and pecks my lips, "Bye!"

And he ran out of the room.

.......
"YOU LITTLE GIT DRACO!"