Oh theo 😬

A/N: HOW do people do weekly updates??? Like damn, also, for the ??? Chapters, IT WAS RON THEN HERMIONEEEEEE
(12/01/2021) I'm remaking this chapter/adding to it because it didn't add up with the ones following it!)

Draco's POV

He didn't know where he was going, but it didn't matter. His happiness was over the roof ; as was his Veela! He smiled just thinking about it. Yup, he'd teased Harry without them ending up in an argument- oh how he loved Veela bonds.

"Drakey ! Wait up!!" Pans, He turned around and surely enough there was a Panting Pansy right in front him.
"What is it Pans?" Man, why has she started running around the castle lately?
"There's *GASP* a *GASP* guy and he *GASP* won't leave Harry alone!" She managed to speak at last
"Ok... right.. and? Harry isn't in mortal danger is he? As long as I know that he's loy-" but he was cut off from a rather ear piercing 'telling'

"DRACO FUCKING LUCIUS MALFOY! IT IS THEODORE NOTT YOU IDIOT!" She screamed into his ear and he froze ,

You see:
Theo was known to not like it when someone told him no, whether it be boy or girl, he'd still do ANYTHING to get his way, and to think that THIS man has been non-stop talking to his Harry... well..

Hogwarts burning up in flames wouldn't have even MATCHED Draco's rage.

"I'll be right back." He muttered and sped his way far from Pansy ; who was still acting like a fish out of the water.

"How do you *GASP* know where to go??" She yelled over to him

"Oh I'll find my way alright." He responded back to which she replied "YOU GO BIIITCH"

Leave it to me!
That's what I was going to do dumbass
Oh whatever, just  let me take control!
Jeez alright, are all of you Veela's this much of a jerk???
I'm special

... and that's when it took control and flew all the way across hogwarts to try and beat the crap out of Theo

Time Skip!: 1 hour, at the hospital wing.

"Tch tch, i don't know what you were thinking dear Theo for bothering to flirt with a Veela's mate!" Madam Pomfrey continued rambling on to the nearly-unconscious boy on the bed, "I say, what was going on your head at the time?"

"I did-" he tried to reply but his swollen lip obviously caused too much trouble. Thus, he just rolled his eyes and laid still once again.

Draco was watching everything, he had recently been granted his body back from his Veela and everything was spinning. All he remembered seeing was red on his hands and the satisfaction it gave him. Judging by Theodre's look, he really got it. One eye swollen and bleeding, his nose having streaks of now-dried blood escaping from it and his lips bigger than what plastic surgery could ever give you. Something told him he didn't just stop at his face. Yet nothing mattered, because at least he showed him what it meant to flirt with his mate.

Suddenly, a small whimper broke through the room. He looked down at his arms, to find that one of his arms was snaked along Harry's waist. Stunned he let go, which he could've sworn made Harry scowl, yet when he looked again he was fine.

"And you, darling, how are you feeling? Is your Veela bothering you?" Madam Pomfrey walked over to him, "Drink this, it will make you feel less disoriented!" She handed him a bottle of bright blue liquid which suddenly made his mouth water.

Quickly, he chugged it down, and within seconds he felt like his true self once again, "Thank you, Madam Pomfrey" He said with a kind smile. Then, he turned to Harry, ruffled his hair and made his way to the door (though not before sending a hiss and a sneer at Theodore).

Time Skip(you guys probably hate this by now-): 2 weeks, Potions class.

"Hey Harry," Draco said as he sat down next to his potion's partner, "So Snape said-"

"Hey- u-uhm...yeah i'll be right back. I-I need the bathroom, sorry" He replied quickly in a hushed voice and left.

leaving a very stunned draco behind.

A/N: posting an other one soon! I found out that if I do shorter chapters like 2-3 times a week I have more motivation to actually upload! That does mean y'all gonna have to only have short chapters tho.

Which one do you prefer? Shorter ones ( 3-2 times a week probably? ) or longer ones ( idek how much I'll upload them )

Anyways, bye bitches, stay safe luv u❤️
And I'm sorry for the REALLY REALLY short chapter, I promise they'll be longer soon sksksk