Chapter 22

Micah POV
----'''------'''----
I wake up the next morning and look over at Mick. She's sleeping peacefully and I don't want to wake her, so I leave a note.

After I put my clothes on, I pick up my phone realizing I have 10 missed calls.

4 from Macy, 2 from an unknown number, 3 from Bree and 1 from Jake.

I decide to call Macy first, hoping she can explain why everyone is calling me.

"Mace?"

I hear crying on the other end of the phone, "Micah? Where have you been? We've all been trying to get ahold of you..."

"Macy. What's wrong? Stay where you all, I'll come get you. Where are you?"

"I'm in Tennessee, Micah..."

"Why are you in Tennessee? Wait... Lex...? What happened to Lex?"

"She was on her way to you... You wouldn't answer her calls, so she was going to drive back. And she... She's in a coma, she had a brain bleed, actwr surgery, they put her into a coma to try and reduce the swelling... We're all here. Bree called me last night and we tried to tell you."

"I'm getting on the next flight. I'll be there. If she wakes up before I get there, tell her Im coming."

That's exactly what I do and 6 hours later, I'm standing outside of the hospital.

When I walk in, I see Bree, Matt, Macy, Jake, Gia, Rocky and Will all sitting in the waiting area.

"Guys..."

Macy looks up and practically runs into my arms, crying.

Gia smiles up at me, "can I talk to you over there for a minute?"

She has tears in eyes and I nod, following her to ghe other side of the waiting area.

"Do you love her?"

"Yes. I love her."

"Then you need to be here, she told me she was leaving, because she loves you and she had something she was gonna say to you. If you love her, I will leave and never come back. But you have to promise me that you will love her for the rest of your life. Because I was gonna marry her, and if it means that I don't do that, I wanna know the person she loves that isn't me, has her back for the rest of her life."

"I promise."

She nods and walks off, "I'm gonna go guys. The person she actually wants is here. When she wakes up, call me, I'll come say goodbye."

Rocky nods and hugs her.

I sit down next to Macy and she takes my hand, "she's gonna be fine."

A doctor walks through the waiting room, "family of Alexis Spencer?"

Rocky stands up, "I'm her mother."

He nods, "she has stabilized and is breathing on her own. Is her partner here?"

Rocky shakes her head, "no. Her girlfriend, well I guess ex, just left."

"Oh. Were her and the girlfriend trying to conceive?"

Rocky shakes her head again, "not that I'm aware of. Did something happen to where she won't be able to have kids?"

The doctor shakes his head and stops Rocky, "No. Mrs. Spencer... Im sorry. You said it was Harrison?"

Rocky nods and the doctor nods, "you are misunderstanding. Your daughter looks to be about 11 weeks pregnant."

Rocky glances back at all of us and i start calculating in my head.

Macy is the one who asks the question running through my head, "based on that. When would the baby have been conceived?"

The doctor nods and looks at her, "based on the measurements of the fetus, we are guessing around 9 weeks ago. Maybe a little closer to 10."

It hits me and I stand up, "I'm gonna be sick..."

I run to the nearest garbage can and everyone looks at me.

Bree gives me a knowing look, "Macy and Jake's wedding was a couple months ago... Did you and Lex...?"

I nod and slide down the wall next to the garbage can.

Macy holds out her hand towards me and I walk to an empty seat.

Rocky glares at me, "you got my daughter pregnant?"

"She's an adult, mom."

"That doesnt matter. She is still my little girl, Breanne."

"Oh shut up, mom. Lets allow the man to have a minute. And you shouldn't be talking. Your husband is literally 6 months older than her."

I laugh a little and Will stands up, "on that note. I think I'm gonna head home and pick up Wesley from my mom's."

Rocky nods and he kisses her on the cheek before walking out. She Then turns her attention to Bree, "that will mean that the baby youre carrying will only be about 4 months older than hers."

"That's fine, mom. Lex is 23 years old. She is perfectly old enough to have a baby. You were 18 when you had me. And you were literally the same age that Lex is now when you had her."

"You're right. I just dont like how he got your sister pregnant after she was supposed to have been marrying Gia."

"I didn't mean for it... Its not like we planned it!"

"Did you use protection?"

I just shake my head, "no. Because we hadn't ever used it before. Why would we then? We didn't think anything of it because we had never used condoms with each other and when we were having sex before, she was on the pill. I just forgot she got with Gia and it spaced my mind that she wouldn't be on the pill anymore. Im sorry."

"Mom. Go easy on him. He clearly loves her and will be there for their kid if she wants him. Matt and I have to go get Hadley from your babysitter. Call us if anything comes up."

Rocky sits down, puts her head in her hands and just starts crying, "I just can't believe this is happening to my baby..."

"I'm sorry, Rocky... I didn't... Well I can't say i didn't ever wanna do this. But I'm telling you... I didn't want it like this. I wanted to marry her before we had kids."

She nods her head, "I know, I know you did... Can we all just sit here and wait for her to wake her up?"

I nod and that's when a picture of Mick pops up on my phone as she calls it. She's naked in her bathroom mirror with just my hands covering her. I quickly hang up, but not before Macy sees it and stands up.

"Micah. Why don't you, Jake and I go get some coffee?"

"Im fine..."

"Micah Damon, now!"