Hidden in the Map Room

I'm unable to put the book down. Newt had come back a little while ago, he said that Jeremy ha got his stuff. He might've stayed longer, except that I shooed him out.

Alice in Wonderland is a very good book if I do say so myself. I mean falling into a rabbit hole only to be shrunk and then grow ten feet tall and then find talking flowers and a queen of hearts! That would be so cool!

I eventually finish the book and look out the window. It's dark.

Shuck! I didn't show up at my job at all today! I think to myself, quickly putting the book down.

I start to think about pretending that I'm sick, when the door opens and Lainey and Newt step. Lainey walks over to my bed, crosses her arms, and glares at me.

"We just finished talking to Jeff. He says that you showed up in the morning, then left after about 15 minutes and never came back." Newt says to me, "June, you cannot just skip your job!"

I hang my head.

"I know." I whisper, I can feel tears forming in my eyes. "I just lost track of time."

"It doesn't matter!" Newt practically yells at me.

That's when I lose it.

"I HATE YOU! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shout as I run out of the room, sobbing.

I hear Newt shout my name and Lainey fall over something as she try's to chase after me.

Good.

Then Newt will be too busy making sure she's okay to come after me. At least I hope so.

I need to find Jeremy! I think to myself.

I haven't seen him in at least four days. I've checked every single building in the whole glade and he's not in any of them.

Except...

I know where he is.

There's only one building I haven't checked, because I'm not allowed in there.

The map room.

A/n
I have made another FanFiction! This one will be Short Newt Fanficions!! And guess what!? You can fill out a form and I will personallyu make a FanFiction JUST FOR YOU! so go ad fill out the form and wait for me to publish your story! GO GO GO GO!