The Other Two Big Brothers

It didn't take long until they did come. They sat down on either side of me, and I refused to look at either of me and stared at my feet.

There was a long moment of silence where no one talked, but Newt finally broke it.

"Now, June. You know we love you," he says.

"And that you're adorable!" Minho adds.

"But you have to realize that when someone does something bad they have to be punished! It's the only way to keep order around here!" Newt trys to explain. I still refuse to speak... It reminds me of Lainey and her muteness. I immediately feel ashamed for not talking when she would never be able to talk.

"I know." I say. There's another long pause of silence but this time I'm the one to speak up.

"What's going to happen to Jeremy?" I ask, my voice cracking.

Minho shrugs as if this was a normal event. "I don't know, I doubt he'll be banished... Probably just a couple days in the pit, or you know somewhere else considering he burned down the shuck place." He says with a chuckle. I giggle at the thought of Jeremy just sitting in a hole for a while, totally being able to escape but not escaping anyways because he's a wimp.

"Oh look! She laughed! The little Glader girl is actually capable of friendliness towards us shanks!" Newt jokes. I giggle a little bit more and soon the two of them are tickling me until I'm laughing so hard I can't be breathe!

"Stop! I can't, breathe!" I say between fits of laughter. Finally they stop tickling me and Minho gives me a piggy back ride back to the pit which is still crowded with gladers.

Lainey see's us and beckons us over frantically. 'Gally' she mouths. I had completely forgotten about him! Minho puts me down and I rush over to Lainey. Eager to help.

I know that in the pictures at the top it's not the same girl in every one and that the girls in them hardly look alike. I don't really care because it is hard to find these pictures! But hopefully they look good enough!