The Red Head Boy with the Red Flames

Lainey gives me a look that seems to say 'what took you so long?!'
I hold the bouquet of flowers I have out for her to see. "I've been gathering flowers for Winston." I say in the sweetest voice I can muster.
One of the perks of being the youngest girl is that everyone is soft on you if you try hard enough.
My adorablness must've worked because Lainey's expression softens and she sighs. 'You are extremely annoying,' she seems to be saying.
I follow her out into the DeadHeads and she bends down and picks a weed. She shows it to me and points at it.
"That's an easy one!" I say grinning. "That's a dotted fern, helpful for soothing headaches!"
I already knew a lot of different types of plants and what they are used for. I really do love being a Med-Jack. All the Gladers say that I'm the best one there is... But I know they are only saying that because I'm little and cute. Plus they tell Jeremy that he's the best builder and he almost burnt down the HomeStead.
Lainey and I gather some herbs for medicines for a while. I was just picking a whole bundle of dotted ferns when Thomas comes crashing over to us.
"Uh, Lainey, June... Something sorta happened to Gally. Remember when Jeremy almost set the Homestead on fire? Well something like that happened... Except is wasn't the Homestead it was the pit and he actually did set it on fire this time. And totally burned Gally in the process." He says.