Shes MINE!

I held onto her and she picked me up and started heading towards the door. I whined because she moved and I was sleeping,but she merely patted my head and scratched my wolf ears. She opened the door and it was Joey and his boyfriend Levi.
"What's up Joey?" Lizzy asked slightly annoyed that he had interrupted my sleep and her snuggles. "I stopped by to see my baby sister duh." He said rolling his eyes. "She's sleep-" I cut her off by petting her wolf ears. "Come on in guys." I said to Joey and Levi who did indeed come in once I got Lizzy to move. "Rain cloudddd." She whined. "You'll get your snuggles later,Now put me down." She shook her head. "Cmon Lizzy I gotta put pants on." She pouted and put me down and I ran upstairs putting pants on. "So Lizzy have you been keeping your hands to yourself?" Joey asked her. "No I have not,after all,she is all mine." Lizzy said eyeing him jealously,she was very territorial. As I came down in pink short shorts,I went to where she sat and sat on her lap. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me to her,starting to roam her hands around on my body. "Oi! Hands off my baby sister!" Joey said pulling me from her. She snarled and looked like she was about to pounce if I wasn't returned back to her. "Learn to keep your hands to yourself,and you'll get her back." Joey said to her. That ticked her off. She took me back by force and held me tightly for a moment then kissed my nose,and pounced at Joey. They got into a fight and I had to make her not kill him for taking me away from her. She sat back down and I sat back in her lap,she pulled me tight against her roaming her hands up my shirt. "U-Um Joey I think you should leave." I said trying not to stutter as I felt her nuzzle into my neck and start to lick my shoulder slightly to warn me. "What?! But we just got hereeee!" Joey whined. "I-I'm sorry um come back later!" Joey whined but he and Levi left. As soon as the door shut,I was pinned on the couch as she sucked on my neck leaving harsh purple marks. She almost ripped my shirt off of me so I would let her mark my collar bones and breasts. I eventually took off my shirt and she sucked everywhere. As I sat trying to keep quiet she popped off of my skin and nuzzled into my lower stomach right above my shorts. Somehow she managed to unbutton my shorts only using her mouth and began to suck on my waistline,but when I whined she looked at me half lidded and came back up to my boobs leaving harsh marks all over them. She unhooked my bra and threw it somewhere without breaking my gaze,she then nuzzled against one and started sucking on my left nipple. "B~Baby~.." I whined she looked at me half lidded and detached. "Yes Princess?~" she said smirking. "C~Can you let me go? W~We have to go see your parents today.." She scowled but let me go. As I got up she pulled me back into her lap groping my boobs. "Who do you belong to?~" she said obviously jealous of Joey taking me from her. "Y~You." I said whining at her. She finally let me go and I got up and went to shower.