Heart beats

Just to preface!! I forgot to mention that Rain is deaf but has hearing aids!! So that's how she can hear and feel vibrations and how she knows sign language like in last chapter! I'm not very very researched on the deaf community but the only thing I'll really be using is the hearing aids,sign language,and a bit on how she became/went deaf please let me know if I say anything wrong about it or if I write something offensive I'll try my best not to do very much about it just because I am kinda've uneducated about it!
Also!! Spicy stuff,anxiety,depression and a horny Liz! You've been made aware so don't blame me lol

Rains POV:

As I was sobbing into the pillows I heard the door creak open softly I didn't look. Too scared to see. Then I felt the vibration of running and I stuffed my face more turning down the volume on my hearing aids just because I frankly didn't want to hear anything but my Lizzy's voice. I felt two arms softly wrap me up and reach towards my aids I flinched then slowly felt a gentle hand turn them up and murmur:'Shhh it's okay it's just Lizzy.. Can I turn them up so you can hear me baby?..' I softly nodded and she turned them up the ringing that sometimes happened when I turned them up and down starting to go away as she talked. I turned my body to face hers holding onto her as tightly as I possibly could.
"What happened Rain cloud?.."
"I-I t-though y-you g-got t-tired a-and left.." I choked out through broken sobs and sniffles.
"No no no baby... I layed you in bed and sang to you last night until you and I were asleep..I woke up before you and I thought I'd make our lunches really quick before I got you up honey.." she cooed running her hand through my hair very gently. She was being gentle with me again..like I was fragile..I hated being fragile but the ugly truth is that I am...I'm so fragile..like a ceramic plate or glass...I didn't think very much of it but I was scared..not of her but of myself...I reached for her wrist to check her pulse point something I did as a comfort to know she was there..but I didn't reach all the way I let her arm and wrist come to me afraid she would flinch if I suddenly did that like she was scared of me I didn't want that I never wanted that ever because I was always the scared one until she came. When someone would touch me I'd flinch and curl into a ball on instinct until she came every subtle touch never scared me it put me at ease and told me that I belonged in the world...

Lizzy's POV:
As my rain cloud nervously reached for my wrist I gently put it between her cold,pale, shaking hands and let her feel my pulse point. Once she felt that she put her ear up to my heart beat something she did once or twice but I knew it was a comfort to her since she had gone deaf. When she lost her hearing she sobbed for hours on end when she felt my heart but couldn't hear it she missed it so horribly because of how much it comforted her how much it grounded her and she could barely even feel it now. When she got her hearing aids I remember the first thing she did was made me talk to her constantly as she had her head in my chest because of how much she had missed hearing me talk and sing and tell her stories about my childhood and about how my classes were working out we were both in our junior year and I was only a month older her being 17 and me being 18 the accident happened when we were 15 near my birthday and she didn't get them until she was sixteen a whole year of not hearing my voice and having to be in specific classes away from me all day we moved in with each other before she got her aids she was sixteen and I was seventeen but that year without my voice and heartbeat was hell for her. So when she did this I always held her close and ran my hands through her hair to soothe her.
"L-Liz?...."
"Yeah princess?" I softly whispered.
"C-Can we go to school soon?..."
I was taken a back a bit. School? At this moment? "If you'd like to we can honey." I kissed her forehead as she looked up at me.
"D-Do you think I can sit with you in your classes instead of mine?.."
"Honey we have all the same classes." I chuckled.
"R-Right!" She laughed and shot up in an obvious happier mood. "C'monnnnn!! We're Gonna be late!!" I laughed and got up taking her with me and we showered together and got dressed.
(Rains outfit)

(Liz's outfit except with a leather jacket and the dress is longer because Dresscodes exist unfortunately)Rains POV:I love showering with Lizzy I really do but she won't let my booty go not that I mind but still T_T I felt arms wrap around my wais...

Rains POV:
I love showering with Lizzy I really do but she won't let my booty go not that I mind but still T_T
I felt arms wrap around my waist as I was putting some white thigh highs with the lesbian flag on them only in my underwear and bra I giggled a bit as Lizzy brought her hands up and down my hips then started messing with my boobs and then found her way back down to my undies.
"Mmmm Lizzyyyyyy~!" I whined.
"Whattttt? I'm not doin nothhhhin~"
"Liar! I can feel your fingers going in my undiesss!" I whined again she was gonna tease me right before schooool!
"But princess we have a bit before we have to go to school I couuuld," she leaned her body against mine and whispered in my ear, "Make you feel good~"
I shivered and whined a bit as she slipped them into my underwear. No no no! She was gonna tease me right before we had to go and leave me hanging all dayyy!
"Lllllizzzz!"
"Hm princess?"
"Stoopppp!" She immediately removed them and just simply left kisses on my neck.
"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable princess." She softly said. And I nodded letting her leave kisses and marks on my neck as she fondled my boobs in her hands. That I was fine with so I started pulling my thigh highs up but she stopped my hand and put her head between my thighs flipping me onto the bed to get to my thighs and I whined again.
"Lizzz!"
"Whhhat the old marks are fading and I want them to show through that pretty skirrrrt." She said sucking on my thighs.
"Fiiiine you get 5 minutes to my thighs and that's it." I kissed her forehead as she continued to suck and bite my thighs.

After about 10 minutes..
"Okayyyy! Cmon I gotta get dressed!"
"Fine fine starlight." She kissed them once more then got up.
"Starlight?" I tilted my head peaking at her. She hadn't called me that since we were in like 7th grade.
"Yeah, you always liked it when I called you star cause it reminded you of that night in my back yard we were star gazing and I told you you're the brightest star in the sky." She kissed my forehead softly. Oh now I remembered! I giggled and nodded at her loving her voice more than anything. Once we finnnnnnally got downstairs and into the car we drove to school...