The enchanted life

"Hey Joey when I become a witch will my hair be spiked like that too?" The teenage girl said to the man before her,that teenage girl was me,Rain Ariana Casanova. "No stupid,you're not a vampire like I am." Said my brother by choice Joey,he wasn't really my brother but I'd known him since kindergarten. "Give him a break Rainbow." Said Lissana or Lizzy as I like to call her. I had known her since 6th grade but it didn't quite go as Joey,mostly because,she's my girlfriend. She had always called me Rainbow,her reasoning being,she always said I was the rainbow after her thunderstorm of life. I could never understand because really I thought vise versa,she was my rainbow after my thunderstorm of life. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Lizzy wrapping her hands around my waist,and pulling me onto her lap,I,of course,flinched. "Calm down Rainbow it's just me," she said smiling at me. Those words made me smile and lean against her.

That night we both slept together and snuggled,like we always do. It was calm and peaceful for once. It was usually loud and crazy between my night terrors and the loudness of the realm that we lived in. But nonetheless it was actually peaceful that night,no nightmares,no loud monsters or giggling fairies,just calm and quiet. Peaceful. So when I woke up and it was quiet I was happy. I had wanted to wake up and admire my beautiful girlfriend but,she wasn't in bed. So,with my messy hair and baggy clothing,I went downstairs to see where she was. When I got down there she was laying on the couch watching something on the television. Her long black hair was in a sleek high ponytail and she wore a pair black pants and a MCR (My Chemical Romance) shirt under her black leather jacket. I wobbled over and laid on top of her without realizing I didn't even have pants on.
"Hey little Rain Cloud,sleep good?" I nodded in response as she kissed my sleepy face. I then nuzzled my face down in her chest and she wrapped her arms around my small body and started singing a lullaby to me.
"Nooo..Lizzy Bear stoppp.." she only responded by picking me up and taking me to bed. As she laid me in bed she tried to let go,but I held on. "Cmon Rain Cloud let go so you can go to sleep." She said. I shook my head. "I don't wanna be by myself..." I said my attachment issues kicking in. The only reason I had these issues was because whenever I loved someone,they left. It took years for me to even confess to Lizzy and so I never wanted to let her go. My Dad left me at an early age and my mother well she died from an overdose after my Dad left. So I was left alone with no one other than Joey. Then I met Lizzy and it all just kinda fell in place. I felt like I belonged and I never wanted that feeling to go away,not ever.              
     "Alright,I'll stay with you." Lizzy said pulling me from my thoughts. She laid down next to me and pulled me close, knowing that I would start crying if she left. I hated being needy but then again I couldn't take when she was away from me. She always said it didn't bother her,because she knows what it's like so I don't usually feel like a bother. I soon fell asleep after her singing to me and she let me sleep until there was a knock at the door.......