The living hell

Rains POV:
       "Lizzy Bear leave it.." I said to her as she looked enraged by her mother's homophobic words.
"Fuck no we won't!!! I did nothing but hug her and rub her fucking back!! She's my fucking girlfriend dude I'm allowed to show her affection!!!" She said her eyes starting to change colors from her natural bright green to a bright red. I swiftly stepped in front of her mom holding my arms out to block her again.
"Lizzy look at me.." she didn't even glance my way her eyes still focused on her mother as she started  balling her fists. I tensed and slightly flinched at her fists but did my best to keep my composure. "Baby look at me." She slowly started to lower her eyes towards mine and I nodded softly. "That's it,just like that. Look at me baby. It's okay Lizzy Bear I'm right here." I cooed softly to her lowering my arms blocking her mother and opening them. She unclenched her fists and slowly picked me up hugging me tightly and closing her eyes. As she nuzzled into my neck her mother looked uncomfortable and I prayed that she wouldn't say anything dumb. My prayers were not answered in the slightest.
"Why do you like her? She's so small and gross." That struck too many nerves as she dropped me out of her arms onto the ground her eyes going deep red. As I tried to get back up she was trying to go after her mom.
          "Baby,Baby look at me! Look only at me don't pay attention to her.." I slowly said making sure she heard my soft calm voice. She started looking down at me. I must've looked terrified because she immediately started backing down and picked me up off of the ground and hugged me tightly apologizing over and over again to me. I softly ran my fingers in her hair which was now down. "Shhhh it's okay it's okay. No harm done.." I said cupping her cheek gently,she then started to examine my body and stopped short at my thigh. I hadn't realized it but a piece of glass from what looked like a plate was jabbed into my thigh which was oozing with blood..

Lizzy's POV:
      I held my breath when I saw the blood. I whimpered knowing that I hurt her because of how harshly I had dropped my poor baby. I don't even deserve to call her that. I quickly removed the glass allowing her to hide her face in my shoulder and bite down on her sleeve. She whimpered and let out a weak scream.
"Shhhhh little Rain Cloud I've got you,I've got you..." I softly kissed over her tear stained face and grabbed the first aid kit from under the sink. Still holding her,I carefully wrapped her leg in a bandage after I disinfected it. She held onto me softly crying and whimpering from the pain and I softly rubbed her back and planted soft kisses all over her. Carefully I sat down on the couch allowing her to straddle my lap so she could feel safer with my arms wrapped around her. I felt like garbage. I had let her get hurt and even more I had made her get hurt. I was going to spend the rest of my life trying to make up from this. Softly I began to try and lay her down but she whimpered and held on tighter. "I'm so sorry Angel....." I said sorrow tainting my voice as I tried not to let my emotions show through. "B-Baby it's okay.." she said I shook my head holding her tightly. I felt like garbage as she softly let go and cupped my cheek. "I-It's okay baby it's just a little cut.. I'm fine really.." she said softly rubbing the pad of her thumb across my cheek and then across my bottom lip. She leaned in and kissed me softly. God I didn't deserve her,why did she even like me? Eventually I calmed down as she kissed me over and over again being quite adorable. As I softly looked down at her I saw she had fallen sound asleep against my collar bone. I smiled softly and kissed her sleeping lips which she whined about in her sleep. I softly started to go up the stairs holding the small girl in my arms bridal style.
         As I entered my old room I noticed nothing had moved except for my bed sheets they had been changed,strange how time seems to stop here. I carefully set my little Angel in bed and laid next to her admiring her beautiful face,the way her soft supple lips sat taunting me to kiss them,her inviting curves driving me crazy,god I don't deserve this goddess. I had to look away so I could control myself. I felt her arms wrap sleepily around my waist as she nuzzles her face in my stomach I could barely keep it contained. "Mmm baby?... where are weeee?..." she whined obviously missing my arms. "In my room Doll." She looked up at me sleepily and I nearly lost it. "When did you bring me hereee?..." she said clearly not all there. I couldn't take it anymore. I made her face me and connected our lips together slipping my tongue into her mouth exploring all of her. She whined as I teased my hands over her curves. "Babyyy I'm tireddd it's lateee..." she whined as I sucked on her neck. "Babyyyyy..I'm tiredddddddddd.." I still continued to suck and she eventually relaxed and let me mark her all over. Then. Because the universe just hates me. My mother walks in as I'm literally sucking on her boobs.
"O-Oh dear um.." she said looking everywhere but at us as my little Rain Cloud put her shirt back on. "What mom?" I asked her as she so rudely interrupted me giving my Rain Cloud some much needed love. "Y-Your dad and sisters are back." Fuck. "A-Alright. We'll be down in a moment Mrs.Fox." My little Rain cloud said,I for one will not be there..