Chapter 2

It's been a week since the party. You hadn't forgot about Eren and the way he made you feel. But now, it was time to focus on school today. You got out of bed and made your way downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning." You yawned.

"Ah, good morning little sis." Floch replied.

"Where's mom and dad?" You asked looking around the kitchen.

"Oh, mom's aunt died so they'll be out of town for about 3 weeks." Floch answered your question.

"Ah, well i'm gonna head off to school. See ya." You hugged him.

"And by the way, i'm having a sleepover tonight with my friends. Hope you don't mind." Floch stated.

"Don't worry, Sasha is coming over so we can study for finals. Anyways, bye." You stated leaving the house.

After school, you and Sasha headed over to your house. Floch hasn't arrived yet, so you assumed he went to pick up his friends. The two of you went up the stairs into your bedroom, placing your bags on the floor. You both sat on your bed and started working. After an hour, you hear the door open and a few people talking.

"Who's here?" Sasha asked.

"My brother is having a sleepover with a few of his friends, so I assume they're here."

"Let's go say hi."

The both of you put your pencils down and got up, making your way downstairs. You see a 4 guys settling their stuff down. Your brother turn and faces you.

"Oh, hey sis." Floch smiled.

Everyone turned around. Familiar faces were shown. Sasha noticed Jean and but you noticed Eren. Eren was here, at your house. All those faces you saw were the ones at the party. No one mentioned anything, especially Eren.

"Uh, this is Jean, Connie, Armin and Eren." Floch introduced his friends.

You smiled at each of them and saw Eren checking you out. You were shocked at how your brother was friends with the guy you hooked up with.

"Let me show you guys your rooms." Floch insisted.

Floch and everyone went up the staires as each of them passed by you, Eren stops for a few seconds and whispers in your ear "I haven't forgot about what happened at the party." then left.

Sasha drags you downstairs. "Wait, what happened at the party? I know you two hooked up but what else?" Sasha asked while whispering.

"I'll tell you later." You whispered back.

You and Sasha were sitting on the couch watching tv and heard the guys coming downstairs. You both turned around facing them.

"What are you guys watching?" Jean asked.

"Naruto Shippuden." You replied.

All the guys sat on the couch within the right side of Sasha and Eren sat next to you. Nothing really happened. You guys all stare at the tv enjoying the anime.

"That Itachi guy is really hot." Sasha giggled.

"I know right." You replied.

Eren looked at you with a jealousy face. He came down to your ear and whispered "We both know i'm hotter." Eren grinned.

You shiver at his warm breath. "Don't be so jealous." You whispered back, laughing at how he reacted.

Eren rolled his eyes with a smirk. As you guys watch, you felt Eren put his head on your shoulder, looking up at you smiling. You didn't mind, but notice he pulled his phone out, going on Contacts and giving his phone to you. He wanted your number. You took his phone, putting your number in and giving it back. He smiled at you.

After a few hours, it was about 12:30 pm.

Floch turned off the tv. "Alright guys, let's get to bed." Floch stated.

Everyone went upstairs to their rooms and Sasha made her way out of the house. You head to your bathroom, brushing your teeth, doing your skin care and change into some pj's.

"Lights out everyone." Floch shouted across the hall."

All lights were out. You didn't go to sleep just yet as you heard your door open slowly. You turn and see, Eren. Shirtless with some black sweatpants. You notice the tattoos on his arm, they were hot.

"Can I come in?" Eren asked while whispering.

You nod. Eren closes your door quietly and walks over to you.

"Do you need anything?" You asked.

Eren doesn't say anything. Just stops and checks you out. You noticed him move closer to you, lifting your chin up with his index finger. You bit your lip as he sat on your bed.

"Come here." Eren whispered.

You follow his orders and sat next to him. He grabs your chin lightly making you face him. He was starting at your lips, wanting them to touch his. He moved closer to your face as you thought he was about to kiss you, Eren moves down to your neck kissing it. He kept going until he found your week spot. You threw your head back at his touch, trying to not make any noise. Just having his lips on your neck makes your stomach go crazy. Eren leaves a hickey on you, he stops and pulls back, staring into your eyes. He grinned and whispered "Good night, beautiful." As he stood up and walked out quietly.

"Worst timing to give me a hickey." You thought.

You didn't know what to do. Eren came in your room out of nowhere, giving you a hickey then left. Although, he only does it for his pleasure, not yours. You tucked yourself in and started falling asleep.