Chapter 10

Mikasa walked towards Eren and hugged him.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" Mikasa said pulling away.

"Yeah." Eren scratched the back of his head, laughing a little. "Anyways, come on in." Eren opened the door wider, allowing Mikasa in.

They both sat down on the couch.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Eren asked.

"No thanks." Mikasa replied with smile and blushed a little.

"Oh, well what's up?"

"Is Y/n here?" Mikasa asked without hesitation.

"Uh, no. She left with Armin. Why do you ask?" Eren questioned.

"No reason." Mikasa stood up and went to the front door and opened it.

"Hey Eren!!" Sasha peeked through the door.

"Sasha?" Eren jumped. "What are you doing here?"

"Your gonna help me with something. And it involves Y/n..." Sasha closed the door and walked towards Eren.

It's been a few hours. You and Armin were having so much fun, that you forgot what time it was.

"Do you want me to drop you off at your house or Eren's?" Armin asked while driving.

"Uhh, Eren's house." You crossed your arms.

"Oh ok. Anyways, today was really fun!" Armin blushed a little.

"I know, we should hang out again." You smiled.

"I agree." Armin blushed a lot more.

You noticed Armin's face turn pink which made you let out a little giggle. Armin then dropped you off at Eren's house.

"Call me if you need anything, ok?" Armin smiled.

You nod and got out of his car. You knocked on Eren's door waiting for him.

"Hey." Eren said in a soft tone, opening the door.

"Hey." You went up and hugged him.

You entered his house and sat on the couch.

"So, what did you do while I was gone?" You asked.

"Oh uh, nothing. I was just chilling." Eren scratched the back of his neck.

"Ah, well i'm going to take a shower." You said standing up.

Eren grabbed your arm. "Without me?" 

You rolled your eyes playfully. "Yes, without you."

Eren pouted, giving you the puppy eyes.

"You bitch." You giggled. "Alright, fine."

Eren stood up in excitement, grabbing your arm and going upstairs into the bathroom. You started the shower. While waiting for the water to get warm, you took off your clothes. Then, you hopped in and started to wet your hair.

You felt huge arms wrapped around your waist and soft kisses on your neck. You jumped as you turn around and see Eren smiling.

"You scared the living shit out of me!" You playfully pushed Eren.

"Sorry, doll." Eren laughed.

He then moved towards you, turning you around making your face the wall. Eren placed soft kisses on your neck which made you jump a little.

Eren pulled away turning you around so you can face him. "How was your day with, Armin?" He gave you the shampoo.

"Really good, actually." You said putting shampoo on your hair.

"Ah, I see."

"What? Are you jealous?" You poked his chest.

"Why should I be?" Eren turned his head to the right, covering his blush.

You noticed his face turn red, so you decided to play with him a little.

"I don't know. I mean, Armin is cute and all-"

You were interrupted by Eren as he grabbed your neck and pressed his lips on yours. The kiss caught you off guard. Eren then started to attack your neck with soft and gentle nibbles while you play with his wet hair.

He then lifts you up and you wrapped your legs immediately around his waist. He never took his lips of your neck.

"A-ah~" You let out a soft moan.

Eren grinned on your neck. "It's so easy to find your weak spot."

"Shut up." You threw your head back.

You cupped Eren's cheek, lifting his face up and kissing his lips. You gently grabbed his neck, bringing his face closer.

After a few minutes, you and Eren had finished your shower and already dried off. You were sitting on Eren's bed, texting Sasha. She kept on talking about how Jean was hitting on Mikasa.

"Who are you texting?" Eren said laying his head down on your lap.

"Sasha." You replied.

Eren grabbed your phone, putting it away.

"Hey!" You exclaimed.

"Cuddle with me." Eren spoke in a soft tone.

"You could've asked instead of taking my phone, you know?" You played with his hair.

"I know." Eren yawned.

Eren then moved next to you getting under the covers. He wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him.

"You should sleep, doll." Eren rubbed the top of your head.

"Why?" You asked in a suspicious tone.

"W-well, you were out with Armin all day, so I assume your tired."

"Yeah, your right." You kissed Eren's check. "Goodnight."

The both of you had fallen asleep instantly. It was the next morning, you woke up not seeing Eren beside you.

"Eren?" You yawned rubbing your eyes.

You stood up and walked around the house looking for Eren.

"Where did he go?" You asked yourself.