Chapter 15

It's been 3 weeks since that one night with Eren. The both of you have been spending a lot of time together. Although, the more you guys hang out, the more your feelings towards Eren increases. Sasha kept telling you that he liked you back and that she is  sure of it.

But you didn't believe her, not one bit. So she asked Armin since he knew Eren more than anyone else, he ended up agreeing with Sasha intentions.

You were chilling at Sasha's house since she needed help with Niccolo.

"Hey bitches!" Ymir barged into Sasha's house, raising her hand.

"Do you know what knocking is?" Sasha rolled her eyes playfully.

"No, go ask google or something." Ymir closed the door and sat next to you. "So what's up?"

"Sasha doesn't believe me when I say Niccolo likes her." You stated.

"Wait, aren't you guys dating?" Ymir asked.

"Why would you think that?" Sasha laughed.

"Because, I always see condoms in your house every-"

"Hold on, are you the one taking them?" Sasha asked in surprise.

"Yeah, I give them Y/n." Ymir patted your head.

"Oh.." Sasha smirked as she elbowed you, raising an eyebrow. "By the way, I need to ask you something, Ymir."

Ymir looked at Sasha. "Hm?"

"Do you think Eren likes Y/n." Sasha asked

You knew she was gonna ask Ymir. And knowing her, she will definitely agree.

"Well it's about time someone brought it up. Of course Eren likes Y/n." Ymir stood up.

"How?" You asked, crossing your arms.

"I'll prove it to you." Ymir grabbed your arm. "Actually." Ymir then grabbed Sasha's arm. "I'll prove it to both of you."

Ymir dragged you two upstairs to Sasha's room and made you guys sit down on the bed. She opened Sasha's closet and looked for a dress.

"What are you doing?" You and Sasha both said at the same time.

"You two want prove that Niccolo and Eren like you, right?" Ymir threw a dress on the floor. "So, your gonna make them jealous."

"How?" Sasha asked.

Ymir pulled out a dress. "We're going to a club."

You and Sasha looked at each other and knew what Ymir was planning.

"I'll find 2 men to help." Ymir put a dress on the bed which was specifically for Sasha. "I'll ask Connie for Sasha and another guy for Y/n."

"Who's the other guy..." You asked suspiciously.

"Don't worry. Just know every girl drools over him." Ymir winked at you.

"Can you at least tell us how he looks like?" Sasha asked desperately.

"Straight black hair styled in an undercut-"

Sasha interrupted Ymir. "Wait are you talking about.."

Ymir nodded. You looked at Sasha then at Ymir trying to understand what's going on.

"Sasha get dressed. I'll take Y/n to her house so we can pick her and outfit then we'll come pick you up." Ymir said as she grabbed your arm.

You've arrived home and went straight to your room. You showed Ymir some options and she liked all of them.

"Wear that red one." Ymir pointed out.

"This one?" You asked.

"Mhm." Ymir nodded.

"I bet you'd want Historia to wear this." You giggled taking the dress out.

"I'd rather her wear nothing actually." Ymir laughed as she lays on your bed, grabbing her phone.

It's been about 2 hours, you finished getting ready and had already went to go pick up Sasha. Ymir drove you two to a club that had so many people. The music was loud, some were drinking and others were dancing.

"Look, Connie is over there with Jean." Ymir elbowed Sasha.

"He's my best friend, you know? This is gonna be awkward." Sasha sighed.

"And...I don't care." Ymir pushed Sasha towards Connie.

You looked at Ymir. "Where's the guy you were talking about?"

Ymir looked around until she saw him at the bar talking with some blonde guy. "He's over there. Come on." Ymir grabbed your arm.

"Hey idiot." Ymir slapped the back of the guys head to get his attention.

"Never do that again." The guy gave Ymir a death stare.

"No thanks. Anyways, this is Y/n. The girl I told you about." Ymir patted your back.

The guy looked at you, up and down and smirked a little. "Hey.." The guy stood up. "..I'm Levi."

((BTW: Levi isn't 34 in this story. He's 19 and taller, so imagine that😌))