Chapter 7

It's the next day. You woke up to screaming. You rubbed your eye then got out of bed realizing you were still dressed. So, you changed into something comfortable for the day. You open your door and go downstairs seeing your brother and all his friends.

"Good morning sis." Floch said waving at you.

"Good morning." You replied.

You made your way to the kitchen and saw Eren making breakfast.

"Let me help you." You offered.

Eren looked down at you and smiled. "Thank you."

Both of you made pancakes that tasted delicious.

"Wow, you guys can cook." Jean said while eating his pancakes.

You smiled. A few minutes later, everyone had finished eating then sat back on the couch.

"You guys are leaving tomorrow, right?" Floch asked .

"Yeah, times went by quick." Connie replied.

The door knocks, Floch stood up and opened it.

"Oh hey Reiner." Floch smiled.

"Hey, sorry if i came early." Reiner said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh no it's fine, you ready?" Floch asked.

"Yeah." Reiner said.

You looked at the door and saw Reiner, the same guy who greeted Eren yesterday.

"Oh, hey Y/n." Reiner waved at you while walking in.

"You guys know each other?" Floch pointed at both of you.

"Yeah, I met her yesterday when she was with Eren." Reiner shrugged.

Your eyes opened wide. Everyone turned and look at you and Eren, meanwhile Floch was giving Eren a dirty look.

"You guys we're together, huh?" Floch was now looking at you.

"Aren't they such a cute couple." Reiner smiled.

Floch turned his head slowly facing Reiner. "What?!"

"What? They are dating, aren't they?" Reiner was confused.

Floch then turned his head facing you. "Your dating Eren?!"

"N-no." You hesitated.

At this moment, you were terrified. Your brother is very overprotective toward you and wouldn't let a single guy look at you. Especially if it's one of his friends.

Floch walked up to Eren grabbed him by his shirt. "Is this true?!"

"Floch, let him go!" You exclaimed.

"Stay out of this, Y/n!" Floch pushed you, luckily Armin caught you.

Eren was unfazed. "I'm not scared of you. And either way, so what if i'm dating your sister. Maybe I am or maybe i'm not. It doesn't matter."

"YOU BITCH!" Floch shouted. He was about to punch Eren, until Jean stopped him.

"Bro, you need to calm down ." Jean tried to calm them down.

"How am I supposed to come down?! This bitch is dating my sister!" Floch shouted again.

"No we are not, Floch. Eren told Reiner that because..." You couldn't finish your sentence. Why did Eren call you his girlfriend?

"Because what?!" Floch gave your a death stare.

"I-I-" You still couldn't finish your sentence.

"Reiner heard everything wrong." Eren sighed.

"Huh?" Floch sounded confused.

"When I said girlfriend, I meant girl-friend. As in, she's my friend...that's a girl." Eren came up with it.

You looked at Eren with confusion. "Are we even friends, or just 2 people who give each other pleasure" You thought to yourself.

"Is this true?" Floch looked at you.

"Y-yeah, it is." You stuttered.

"Oh, well i'm sorry." Floch apologized.

Eren rolled his eyes. It's been a few hours since the incident. Floch was acting like nothing ever happened. All the boys left to hang out with each other, while you went out with Sasha, Mikasa and Ymir. They really took your mind off everything that happened this morning.

It is currently 8:31 pm. You were out all day with your friends and haven't seen any of the guys. You started to think about what you and Eren were on your way home. Are you friends? Friends with benefits? You couldn't think straight.

You arrived home and saw no one there. You sighed and went up to your room. You laid back on your bed trying to relaxing yourself, until you saw a note. You open the note and see a number.

"Who's number is this?" You thought to yourself.

You looked at the other side of the paper trying to find out who this came from and saw Eren's name.