Chapter 23

"Thanks for driving me home." you say, leaning your head back, turning to look at Jean.

"You're welcome," he says smiling, "I had a good time today."

"Me too," you smiled back at him, "I should get inside, drive safe." you say, opening the door and getting out.

You walked inside, seeing your brother sitting on the couch, playing games with Armin, "I'm home." you say taking your shoes off.

"Hey y/n," Armin says, taking his eyes of the tv. "Was that Jean's car?" he asks, pointing at the window

"Yeah, we just hung out today." you say going up the stairs. As you're going up, you hear Floch laugh. You paused and turn your head, raising an eyebrow. "What's so funny?" you ask.

Floch turns his head slightly, "Oh nothing, just the fact, Eren actually let you hang out with that kid."

You raised an eyebrow, crossing your arms, "What's wrong with Jean?" you say. Armin looks towards your direction, "It's nothing, don't worry." he says, elbowing Floch's arm.

"Nothing my ass," Floch chuckles, still focusing on his game, "He's sort of the reason why every girl Eren dated broke up with him."

You made your way to the couch and sat down next to Floch, putting your hands together, "What do you mean 'reason'."

Floch sighs and pauses his game, "You see, I like Eren. And, I also like Jean. But anytime Eren gets a girl, Jean ends up messing her mind up and manipulates them into falling for him, then breaks their heart."

"Your overdoing it, Floch. The last time this happened was with that girl from the bar, which was a year ago. He's changed." Armin says leaning forward to put his elbows on his leg.

"That's cause Eren has dated a girl in a year. But now that he's with my sister, Jean will most likely do shit to hurt him," Floch pauses, "Remember Mikasa. Bro was jealous, so he tricked her into thinking Eren was a bad guy."

"Yeah, but-"

"You guys," you interrupted Armin, "Look, i'm tired, and I wanna go sleep. So enough arguing about things that happened in the past with those two, got it?" you say getting up and going to your room.

The next day, you woke up a little later than usual. Wrapping yourself up in your blanket until you felt like a burrito, you hear your door squeaking. Turning your head, you see Eren, leaning on the door frame, smiling at you.

"Good morning, beautiful." he says, walking towards your bed and kneeling down, caressing you're hair.

"Good morning." you say, turning your body to face him. "How'd you get in?"

"Floch was on his way out when I arrived, so he let me in," he says kissing your forehead, "You on the other hand, look very comfortable. Wrapped up like a little burrito."

"That was my intention," you say struggling to move, "Mind helping?"

Eren puts his hand on his cheek, "No, I enjoy watching you struggle." he says, grinning at you. You rolled your eyes trying to fix yourself, until you finally got it.

You moved the hair out of your face and turned your head to look at Eren, "Thanks for the help." you say sarcastically.

"The pleasures all mine." he gives you a wink and climbs on your bed. "So tell me, how was yesterday with Jean."

You rested your head on his shoulders, taking his arm and wrapping it around your body. "Nothing much, he took me out to eat somewhere near the ocean. Then we just chilled and watched the sunset."

Now that you said it out loud, it sounded somewhat like something you'd do on a date. Something you should be doing with Eren, not Jean.

Eren hadn't said anything yet, just nodded and rested his head on yours. You were contemplating if you should ask Eren about what Floch said yesterday. It did keep you up at one point since you were curious on knowing.

"Um..Eren?" you say looking up at him. He looks down at you, waiting for you to finish his sentence, "Floch told me about your relationship with Jean in the past. Said something like, he would always take away the girls you have feelings for. Is that true?"

Eren sighed and started caressing your hair, "Yeah, it is." he pauses to kiss the top of your head, "That's why when you told me about you and him hanging out, I didn't like the thought of it. But I wasn't gonna tell you no, since it's your choice on who you want to hang out with or not."

You looked at him, in the eyes, maintaining eye contact. "Alright, then," you grabbed his face and started kissing him, going on top of him and straddling him. Eren puts his hands on you hips caressing them as you put you hands up his shirt, gently touching his defined abs.

You pull back, staring at him and smiling. You gave him another small kiss on his lips before laying your head in his chest. You felt something poking you from down and noticed Eren grinning at you.

"I didn't even do anything, yet your hard." you say, letting out a small laugh. "Sweetheart, just looking at you makes me hard." he says tilting your chin up.

You bury your face in his chest. "Pervert." you say making him lets out a chuckle.

You walk downstairs, holding Eren's hand, following each others steps. "You wanna do something today?" he asks, sitting down at the kitchen table.

You stand next to him, putting your hands on your hips, "What do you have in mind?"

He grabs your arm, pulling you into his lap and starts to kiss your neck, "I have a lot that I want to do with you." you felt him grin on your neck. You let out a quiet moan, wrapping your arms around his neck. His hands travel the curves of your body, slowly trailing his kisses to your chest, "Just not yet."

Eren lifts you off from him and kisses your cheek, you could feel him smiling on your face. "Maybe later, though." he says moving a string of your hair out of your face.

AC: no_oooo_on on twitter