Chapter 5

Eren slowly started kissing your neck looking for your week spot. You let out a very quiet moan, feeling Eren smirk on your neck.

"That little teasing you did earlier wasn't very nice, doll." Eren kissed the side of your lip.

You cupped his checks bringing him closer to you. Both of you making out, your tongues were wrestling. Eren pulled away looking at your shirt then at you asking if it was okay to take it off. You nod allowing him, he smirked taking of your shirt keeping your bra on. Eren started kissing your collar bone, then moved down to your chest. You lifted you back a little so you can take off you bra making Eren smile.

"Hmm." Eren grinned.

"What?" You asked.

"Nothing, your just so perfect." He smiled.

He started kissing one of your tits, nibbling on each of your nipple making you arch a little. Eren started kissing your stomach along with your waist. He then stopped, looking down then back at you. He doesn't want to touch you without consent.

"Don't worry, Eren. Go ahead." You whispered.

Eren grinned taking your pants off, then your underwear.

"Aw, your wet for me." Eren looked at you.

"Shut up." You replied, rolling your eyes.

Eren laughed bringing you a little closer to him. He started off with kissing your inner thighs, teasing you for a little.

"Beg." Eren ordered.

"Huh?." You were confused.

Eren kissed her thigh again. "I said, beg."

"Please."

"I'm sorry, what?" Eren licked your thigh.

"P-please Eren."

"I'll accept that for now." Eren smiled on your thigh.

His hands were holding your thighs, parting them them as he licked your clit. You threw we're headed back at how good he was eating you out. Arching your back made him lick faster. The feeling of his tongue going up and down your clit made it hard for you not to moan, which is why you try to hold it in since everyone was definitely asleep.

"E-Eren." You whispered squinting your eyes.

"Hm?" Eren whispered back still eating you out.

"C-can you g-go a li-little faster?"

Eren accepted your request and went faster . You felt something enter you, it was Eren's finger.

"You are so wet, doll." Eren grinned.

"E-Eren~"

"You realize when you arch your back, it really turns me on. Look, one finger in.."

"A-ah~" You quietly moaned.

Eren laughed and put another finger inside of you. "Two fingers in."

"E-Eren~"

Eren smiled. "Your enjoying this?"

"M-mhm~" You were enjoying it more then he thinks. The feeling of Eren's fingers being inside of you was something else.

"E-Eren I t-think i'm g-gonna cum~" You tried to hold in your moans.

"Since it's pretty risky, i'll allow you to cum. But the next time.." Eren gently kissed your inner thigh still fingering you. "You'll have to beg."

"A-ah~" You reached your limit and released all over Eren's finger.

"Good girl." Eren pulled his fingers out then putting them in his mouth. "Wow, you taste good doll."