Chapter 18

"I-I guess it has." You said awkwardly. "What are you doing here?"

"Ymir invited me." Levi sighed. "Where's Eren?"

"He's coming." You slowly started to walk away looking for Ymir's charger.

"If your looking for Ymir's charger, it's over there." Levi pointed at the right corner.

"Oh, thanks." You walked over to the corner, grabbed the charger and left. You had no intentions of staying next to Levi since your dating Eren.

You made your way back upstairs and saw Ymir still laying on the floor. "Here you go." You bent down, giving Ymir her charger.

Ymir grabbed it out of your hands. "Thanks."

"Are you gonna stay on the floor?" You laughed.

"Nah, I need to go find Jean and Connie and teach them how to clean after themselves." Ymir got up. "Actually, I'll ask Levi to teach them."

"Why Levi?" You asked.

"He's good at cleaning. Do you know where he is?"

"In the basement." You pointed at the stairs.

Ymir left to go see Levi and you walked back to where Sasha was sitting. You also started talking with Erwin, getting to know him better. It's been about 15 minutes, you were in the kitchen talking with your friends until you felt someone wrap their hands around your waist, which made you jump.

You turn your head and see Eren. "You scared me."

Eren chuckled and gently kissed your neck. "Sorry." He whispered.

"Get a room." Ymir laughed.

"Okay, let's go upstairs." Eren smirked as he grabbed your hand and took you upstairs.

"MAKE SURE IT'S NOT MY ROOM." Ymir shouted. "I have some things in there that no one would like to see."

Eren took you to a guest bedroom and immediately locked the door. He grabbed your face and started to kiss you. Eren was about to take your shirt off until someone knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?" It was Ymir.

"Yeah." You unlocked the door.

"I just wanted to give Y/n something." Ymir grabbed your arm, pulled out your hand and gave you a condom.

"Let me guess, you stole this from Sasha." You laughed.

"Hush, now continue." Ymir winked and walked away, shutting the door.

You sighed. "This women is gonna be the death of me."

Eren laughed and sat on the edge of the bed. He gently grabbed your hand, pulling you towards him. "Do you wanna do this here, or my place?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because, just in case you scream my-"

You interrupted Eren. "Alright, let's go." You laughed and went downstairs.

"You finished that quickly? I'm disappointed." Ymir crossed her arms.

"No, we're just gonna go to his house. I'll see you later, okay?" You hugged her and walked away, holding Eren's hand.

After a few minutes, you've arrived to Eren's house. He didn't hesitate to pin you against the wall and grab your neck as he kisses you.

"I've missed you all day." Eren kissed your neck.

Eren was about to take you upstairs until someone knocked on the door, again.

Eren sighed. "Who the fuck is it now?"

He opened the door and saw Armin.

"Hey." Armin waved. "Oh, I didn't know Y/n was here."

You smiled. "Hey Armin."

Armin looked at Eren and saw that he was pissed. "Am I interrupting something..?"

"Yeah, but it's fine. Come in." Eren opened the door wider.

"No no, I just came here to drop off something." Armin gave Eren an envelope.

"What's this?" Eren asked and then put it in his pocket.

"Open it alone." Armin whispered making sure you don't here. "Anyways, i'm gonna leave. Bye." He then left.

Eren closed the door and locked it. "Now.." He walked closer to you. "..where were we."

He tilted your chin making you look up and him, then he kissed you. "Let's go upstairs." Eren whispered in your ear.

As soon as you two entered his bedroom, he immediately closed the door. You pushed Eren on the bed and crawled on top of him, gently grabbing his neck and kissing him.

Eren moved back a little so he can sit straight with his back on the headboard. You moved along with him and sat on his lap.

"Are you wearing anything cute under?" Eren grinned while looking at your shirt.

"Actually..." You took off your top and saw Eren's eyes widen. You moved closer to his ear and whispered "..i'm not wearing anything."

"Mmm.." Eren kissed your neck. "..on your knees." He demanded.

You did as he said, got off his lap and went on your knees. He slowly got off the bed and looked down on you. You tied your hair up with the elastic that was on your wrist and looked up at Eren.

He kneeled down and titled your chin. "Now, be a good girl and fix me.."