↬ 5

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]

triggerwarnings: none

-
[karls pov]
-

karljacobs_

liked by 334,213 users-im not a simp D:-riverlovesrivers simp simp simp karljacobs_ noooooo stoppppppp

-
im not a simp D:
-
riverlovesrivers simp simp simp
karljacobs_ noooooo stoppppppp

user2 whos is this river bitch and why is she talking to karl?
       user9 ikr

-

see all comments
yes or no

-

"hey chat!" the chat flooded with hey and lols, causing me to giggle. "what do you guys want to do today? i was thinking just chatting!" they all agree

the chat flooded with different types of questions, ranging from how my day has been to who the honk river is. i ignored the questions about river due to not really knowing what to say.

after a while of talking to the chat, i started hearing light snores coming from my phone. oh yea. im still on call with her. its fine shes getting the sleep she deserves. i looked at my phone that was resting on my moniter and started smiling.

chat, of course started spamming asking what i was looking at. i ignored them. rivers snores became lighter and lighter by the minute. every once in a while a very quiet hiccup would come out of her mouth. weird. but cute.

"karl?" i heard a raspy voice which i immeadiately knew to be rivers.

"ill be back chat. just give me a moment." i picked up my phone and headed into another room.

"oh. were you streaming? im sorry." she said obviously still tired and adjusting to being awake.

"nono you ok. ill be back. stay here. im just going to go end stream real quick and ill be back. ok. go back to sleep bub." she nodded and let out a little hum before closing her eyes again. i walked out of my room and back into my office.

"ok chat, only 5 more minutes left. i have something to take care of!" the chat started going crazy about what i had to do and why i left the room.

"we heard the girls voice karl. you arent slick" a dono read aloud. they all started spamming 'simp' once they saw me blushing.

"chat stop calling me a simp!" obviously, they didnt listen and started spamming it even more.

"thats it. i am not a simp. but i will end this stream." i did my normal end routine. i hugged the screen goodbye and raided quackity.

i went back to my room to find her deep asleep. i quickly changed and got into bed. i propped my phone up on my pillow and just admired her.

"sleep tight bub."

-
as always, i am writing this late at night and i am very tired. sorry its so short. all i want is to sleep rn and i couldnt do that until i finished. but have a good day or night! i love you <3

go eat, drink some water, if you need to please take your meds! get some rest, fanfictions will always be here when you wake! take care of yourself because i care for. you and will be very sad if you arent taking care of yourself. at least try for me! ily and stay safe<3

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]