↬22

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]

trigger warning: none

-

hello bitches i love you <3

-

oh and just a quick little reminder, covid does not exist in this book so they can go places wherever and whenever they want :D oh and play the song above when i tell you too!

-

"NIKI"

"RIVER"

niki had gotten to Wilbur's, and now rivers, apartment, and the two girls were excited, to say the least. the three are now hanging out in rivers room. niki and river were sitting on rivers bed while wilbur was sitting on one of the chairs river has in her room.

"so river, how are you doing with everything?" niki asked, worried about her friend, "wilbur has been telling me that you two have been going out to parties on some weekends. i hope you're being safe about it!"

"oh niki of course im being safe about it!" river said while glaring at wilbur "wilbur here wont let me be 'hardcore' as he likes to call it " she put finger quotes over the word hardcore as wilbur and niki just smiled and laughed

"no but actually, I've found a good way to cope with what happened, I've been writing a song! I'm not sure what to call it yet, but I'm just about done with it!"

river had always been one to love music more than the average human would. music would help her escape life, whether it be school, home life, or her exes, music was always there for her. her grandma always told her that she was good at signing, which is the truth. music was her and her grandma's thing, before her grandma passed, they would spend hours upon hours listening to music, shopping for vinyls to play on their record player, learning how to play different instruments, and even writing music together. all river wants to do is have a successful song and make her grandma proud.

"can we hear it river? im sure wilbur would let you use his guitar! right wilbur?" niki asked in her usual sweet and soft-toned voice.

"yea! of course, river! we'd love to hear your song! if your willing to of course."

"uhm maybe not right now! how about we go do something like go to the beach or a cafe? it will help calm my nerves if I'm going to sing! I've only ever sung in front of my grandmother before."

"oh! can we go to a cafe?? i haven't been to one in forever!" niki and river looked at wilbur with pleading eyes and both started to beg. wilbur gave in and took them to his favorite cafe in brighton.

-

riverlovesrivers