↬ 10

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]

i posted 2 times in 1 day! its probably never gonna happen again but im probably gonna take a break. so enjoy.

triggerwarnings: none

-
karljacobs_

liked by 432,125 users-high school musical marathon here we come!-quackity are you cheating on me karl?? how dare you D:karljacobs_ i- uhm heh so uhm ya im just gonna dip

-
high school musical marathon here we come!
-
quackity are you cheating on me karl?? how dare you D:
karljacobs_ i- uhm heh so uhm ya im just gonna dip

riverlovesrivers who ever made that fort must be really pretty!
karljacobs_awww thank you! your pretty too!
riverlovesrivers i- i was talking just about me. all you did was distract me the entire time

see all comments
yes or no

-
[karls pov]

half way through the second movie river fell asleep. i kept my arm around her but stopped playing with her hair, not wanting to wake her up. she looks so peaceful when shes sleeping. i don't understand how her exes could ever hurt her.

speaking of exes, shes supposed to go to court for her ex soon. she wants all of us to go with her for support and the fact that we were there with her. im also supposed to talk since im the one who saved her. im glad i did. i dont know what he wouldve done to her.  we might have not gotten close if i didnt help her that day.

during the third movie all the monster and drpepper i drank decided to come all at once. i softly pushed her off of my chest and layed her head on the pillow. i quickly ran to the bathroom. after i was done i washed my hands and took a look in the mirror.

the sleeping girl outside is one of the sweetest and prettiest girl ever. anyone would be lucky to have her. i just wish it was me. i really really like her but i don't know how to ask her out. im probably gonna ask chris and the others for some advice.

i know shes scared to be in a relationship but i think i can change that. i just have to earn her trust. the only problem is i dont know how to. thankfully weve been hanging out like everyday so i know she at least likes me.

i walked out of the bathroom to see her sitting up and staring at the tv. as she heard me coming she tuned her head and smiled at me. i walked over to her and saw there was only a few more minutes left in the movie. i laid down and she laid her head back on my chest. its safe to say she fell asleep again.

i picked her up and headed to my room. i laid her down and put the covers over her. i quickly changed into something more comfy and laid down next to her."goodnight bub. i love you" i kissed her forehead and played with her hair before peacefully falling asleep to the thought of her

-

during my break im definetly gonna write and think of ideas! but have a good day or night! i love you <3

go eat, drink some water, if you need to pls take your meds! get some rest, fanfictions will aways be here when you wake! take care of yourself because i care for you and will be very sad if you arent taking care of your self. atleast least try for me! ily and stay safe <3

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]