↬25

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]

trigger warning: none

-

hello my beautifuls :D i hope you guys are doing good today! i am once again writing this at like 2am because i have terrible time management and spend my day watching tv shows and streams, spend my evenings playing minecraft with my friend, and write at very very late times of the night but i love all of you so i write anyways <3

-

river🌈 @/riverlovesrivers just tweeted!
hey bitches im back and better than ever. wilbur took this after i told him not to. how you guys enjoying the song??

 how you guys enjoying the song??

💬4k🔁5k❤️282k

|

niki @/nihaachu replied to riverlovesrivers
welcome back river! i missed your crazy tweets!
💬5k🔁2k❤️22k

|

karl :) @/karljacobs_ replied to riverlovesrivers
glad to have you back river! tell wilbur i said hi! I really liked your song!

karl :) @/karljacobs_ replied to riverlovesrivers glad to have you back river! tell wilbur i said hi! I really liked your song!

💬6.9k🔁7k❤️223k

|
|

river🌈 @/riverlovesrivers replied to karljacobs_
thank you karl! it's nice to be back! also wilbur says hi!

river🌈 @/riverlovesrivers replied to karljacobs_thank you karl! it's nice to be back! also wilbur says hi!

💬3.2k🔁4.7k❤️62k

|
|

user3 @/user replied to riverlovesrivers and karljacobs_
omg guys they are interacting again! guys its finally happening. i repeat ITS FINALLLY HAPPENING!
💬5🔁221❤️2.3k

|
user420 @/user replied to riverlovesrivers
hehe hi! have you voted on the chapter yet? if not you should do it now so you dont later! it's very easy to forget to vote on chapter :D now that I've done my daily promo, back to the story <3

see more replies

-

ever since karl spoke to Wilbur last, he had done a lot of thinking. he thought about a lot of things. he thought about where he went wrong. he thought about how he would explain everything to river. he thought about how he would regain rivers' trust. he had a lot of time to think.

karl found himself debating on texting wilbur, on many many occasions. after realizing river would ask to speak to him when she was ready, he decided to just wait. he waited and waited and he is still waiting. but he was tired of waiting. he needs river. he knows he messed up and all he wants to do is fix it.

he currently is laying down in his bed wondering when wilbur would contact him. he's hoping it's soon. without river, karl is a big mess, he barely does anything. only leaving his bed for work and going to the bathroom.

"if wibur isn't going to message me, ill message him myself," karl thought to himself as he took out his phone. "i can't live knowing i didn't even try to explain to river."

-

[karl]
hey wilbur!

[wilbur]
oh hey karl! whats up??

[karl]
i was just wondering if it's ok to come to brighton?? river seems ok now, from what I've seen on social media!

[wilbur]
oh karl... im afraid you can't come yet D: i don't think river is ready.

[karl]
oh. but she seems fine. are you sure i cant just come for a little??

[wilbur]
im sorry karl. but as i said before, ill contact you when she's ready. have a good day karl.

[karl]
wilbur wait please
read 6:26pm

-

meanwhile, river was finally ready to forgive karl. it took a lot of convincing on niki's end, but shes ready.

niki was tired of her best friend sitting in her room and moping around, that of course was whenever she wasnt at partys and bars, which didn't happen often.

every time niki came over to visit river and wilbur, she would talk to river about karl and how she was feeling. river didn't always like talking about it, but over time she grew to accept it. Wilbur never really talked to her about karl, so she's very grateful that niki forced her to.

after a lot of talking between river and niki, niki agreed to check up on karl and see how he's doing for river, if river would give karl a chance to explain and hopefully forgive him.

river thought getting asteriod would fix them during their relationship, obviously that wasn't the case. in fact getting that cat might have ruined the relationship. but... it also might have saved it. if they weren't at the pet shop when they were, river would never have seen the messages, leaving karl to continue to cheat on her, instead of river leaving and giving space between them to figure out their problems.

she knew she would have to forgive him at some point. she just didn't want to right away. river knew from that day in the coffee shop that karl was meant for her. it just came down to if it was the right time for them. apparently it wasn't, but hopefully the few months they spent apart shows that the right time.

-

only 3 more chapters and the epilouge left :D i love this story so much! much better then 9 year old me trying to write fanfiction about daniel seavey. anyways have a good day or night! i love you <3

go eat, drink some water, if you need to please take your meds! get some rest, fanfictions will always be here when you wake! take care of yourself because i care for you and will be very sad if you arent taking care of yourself. at least try for me! ily and stay safe<3

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]