↬14

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]

trigger warning: none

-

as they got to the table katie ran over to river while the boys ran over to karl. katie hugged river and congratulated her as the boys did their bro hug. of course they had to threaten karl with the whole basic "she's like our little sister, break her heart, we will break your face" shenanigan before they switched to go to river. now it was Katie's turn to threaten karl while the boy's group hugged river and jumped up and down excitedly.

as they realized everyone in the restaurant was looking at them they decided it was time to go. they called the waiter over and asked for the receipt. they paid and started to leave. karl and river were about to reach the car when jimmy stopped her.

"hey, river? you remember how you've been wanting to quit your job?" she walked over to jimmy looking confused before nodding at his question.

she had no idea where this conversation was going. and quite frankly she was kind of scared.

"imma just get straight to the point. quit your job and join the crew!" she looked at him like he was crazy. she wanted to! but what about the fans. how would they feel about a new member of the crew, let alone a girl, who is also karls, now, girlfriend?

"i- are you serious? i- would love to! wait. are you guys pranking me? you better not be pranking me." they all laughed at her reaction. jimmy nodded as she started crying. she ran over to him and hugged him. thanking him over and over. the others joined their hug and created yet another group hug.

-
as the new couple arrived at karls house, they quickly went inside and collapsed on the couch. they were both very tired. they had an eventful day. karl grabbed the remote and turned on Icarly. a show the couple loved watching together. he laid down on the girl's lap as she starts playing with his hair.

sooner or later he fell asleep to the sounds of his girlfriend laughing at the tv. once she heard him snoring she smiled and slowly took out her phone. she made sure her phone was on silent before snapping a picture. she posted it on her Instagram before turning off the tv. she moved his head out of her lap so she could lay down and cuddle him to sleep.

-
riverlovesrivers

liked by 172,792 users-my bub <3 @/karljacobs_

-
my bub <3 @/karljacobs_

-

comments turned off

-

this wasn't as good but i needed to post something. but have a good day or night! i love you <3

go eat, drink some water, if you need to pls take your meds! get some rest, fanfictions will aways be here when you wake! take care of yourself because i care for you and will be very sad if you arent taking care of your self. atleast least try for me! ily and stay safe <3

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]