1 - Loud!

I looked up at the new house. It was two stories, bigger then my last "house" in New York city.

I tremble a bit looking up at my new home. My new home.

I have never moved. Not once. I always lived in a city for all my life.

Now im living in this town and its really nice. It was nice to not hear the honks of cars, and it not smelling like trash anywhere.

I hear my mom call for me. "Hey lily! Come get your sister!"

My sister has been devastated ever since we had to move, she loved the city and i knew that. I look back to see her crying and struggling out of my moms grasp.

I knew how hard everything must be for her, shes only 11. Im struggling and im 17!

But I knew this would be better for us. And even though i was raised in the city I was never a city girl, this is kind of a dream.

Still though this will take alot of getting used to. And I know that I'll have to help my sister- "Lily!" I hear my mom yell again.

"Sorry! coming!" I say jogging over to the car. I walk up to my mom and whisper "go inside, ill handle her." And she nods.

I've always been better with my sister, Natalie. "Hey." I say and she looks up at me and stops the water works for a second.

I go to kneel down to her lever sitting in the car still. "Everything will be alright." I say wiping her tears with my hand.

"Hm" she lets escape her mouth. "Now, you can stay in the car forever." I start. "Or come inside to see your new room." I say giving her a warm smile.

It seems to liten her mood a bit and she gets up undoing her seat belt. She puts her hand out and softly says "up."

I smile at her "your getting way to big for me to carry you!" And she does a mischievious smile back and yells "up!"

I sigh picking the 11 year old girl up and struggling a bit and she giggles.

"Your getting to fat!" I joke and she lets another giggle out. "Now c'mon!" I yell running towards the new house, it being the first time into it in person.

I've seen photos but nothing more of the inside.

I bring the girl down when we reach the front door and I put my hand on the handle taking a deep breath then turning it.

I walk inside and me and Natalie toured the house, we swooped through each room for less then 10 seconds before going to the next one because are curiosity got the best of us.

After a bit she split off and i wanted to see my new room, kinda nervous a bit.

This will be MY room. The one ill have for a long time.

I go up the stairs and down the hall way to a door that I was told would be mine.

I open up the door and look at the room, not huge, but for a girl who's always lived in apartments, to even have your own room is amazing.

I look around invisioning a bed and a desk for work and shelves on the walls-

"No tommy!!"

I hear comeing from next door and I jump a bit, my heart racing.

I guess the only flaw of my room is im the closest to our neighbors.

Calm down. I dont want to get on the wrong foot with them, sometimes people are loud. Its fine~.

But it didn't stop then, throughout the night there was still some yells and screams you can hear through the wall.

I can hear him laughing aswel. "He's having a better time then me."
I mumble under my breath.

I pull the pillow of my sleeping bag over my head, the rest of the furniture hasn't arrived so my sleeping place and the neighbors was really not doing to good on my mood.

Its fine. I'll have to have a word with them in the morning. For now, time to go to sleep.

"Shit!" I hear from them.

I sigh.