7 - Take my hand.

I wake up in a warm bed, remembering that its tobys.

I feel snuggled up to someone and I open my eyes to see him.

I sit up and look down at the boy who's still smiling in his sleep.

I see him start to move and before i could think I sit back down before he could know I'm awake.

He sits up quickly just like i did and I could feel his eyes burning on my head, he sat there for a couple seconds before moving on and getting up.

After i know he leaves the room i get up as well and I grab some clothes and I walk out of the room and I wait for toby to come out of the bath room.

After a bit he comes out "oh- lily, did I wake you?" He asks concerned "no, your fine." I say awkwardly waiting for him to move out of the door way so I could go into the bathroom.

After about two seconds he realized that he was in the way and he gave an awkward smile brushing past me and back into his room.

After i finish brushing and changing i look in the mirror to see this outfit on me

I walk out of the bathroom and I go into tobys room "hey, wanna wake tommy up?" He asks

"Why?" I respond. "Its time to eat breakfast and~ it could be fun." He says with a mischievious smirk on his face.

"C'mon then." I say turning around going into tommys room quietly, me in the lead and toby right behind me.

I open the door slowly and walk in i turn to toby "you do the honors" he goes up to tommy and yells "tommy wake up!"

Tommy turns to his other side facing us and mumbles "fuck off" and both me and toby laugh.

"C'mon its breakfast time tommy get up." I say and when I see him starting to get up I turn around walking out of the room.

I walk downstairs and with each step you can smell more and more of bacon and eggs.

I could still hear tommy and tubbo bickering a bit as I walk down and I see motherbo in the other room.

I go in and i go to the drawer that toby was grabbing out forks and knives and i start to grab them as well.

"Good morning dear." Mrs. Smith said. (I had a teacher that was Mrs. Smith this is weird)

"Morning." I say facing her with a smile as she turns back to put the eggs on our plates.

I go out and set the table still hearing toby and tommy bickering upstairs. I wonder what they could be talking about?

I go back into the kitchen and I pour the drinks.

At perfect timing of Mrs. Smith coming in with the plates the boys come down. "Just in time." Mrs. Smith says with a smile.